**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Appreciation Calendar

I was just wondering if anyone could inform me of how the Summoner Appreciation Calendar works I've only recently started to get back into mcoc and I am pushing for Uncollected, will the calendar be available for all players or do I need to push for uncollected to claim any of the rewards? As of June 28th I can't see the Calendar when launching the game but I don't know if it's just because Content Creators get an early Preview or If I am unable to Qualify for the Rewards.

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I believe the calendar is tiered according to your title
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

It’s not tiered. They should keep it that way, I don’t see a problem with it.

Just wait until we get to a point where uncollected people have R3 6* and complaining that Cav is too difficult....
    I know it's a funny statement, but yeah, it's kinda true. I was so lazy to push ahead in story the last year, and the Calendar and the Mutant islands together helped me really good enough to get a 6 star ( Venom) before getting Uncollected...

It should come around sooner OP. It starts of July I guess. But nothing is guaranteed unless it's a statement given by them. Don't depend on temporary calendars for permanent progression.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I think objectively speaking, it's bad for the game when newer players can push through content with 6* champs and not have to practice various skills against Thanos, Maestro and the likes. They get up to Act 5 and hit a brick wall. Then they either give up or come here to complain about it. So in that regard, the summoner appreciation calendar should be tiered.

But I also understand why it isn't. Ultimately, I just hope those players learn to read a node instead of trying to smash through until they inevitably no longer can and then give up.
    I think the best option would be to make the last 2-4 weeks tiered. Uncollected and below, Cav, and TB.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Has it even been confirmed that we're getting it?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Drenlin said:

I believe the calendar is tiered according to your title

It hasn't been tiered in the past
    I'm fine with tiering if cavs and uncollected arent forgotten
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I wonder how many more posts there are gonna be about the calendar more than I wonder about the calendar itself
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

ItsDamien said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I think objectively speaking, it's bad for the game when newer players can push through content with 6* champs and not have to practice various skills against Thanos, Maestro and the likes. They get up to Act 5 and hit a brick wall. Then they either give up or come here to complain about it. So in that regard, the summoner appreciation calendar should be tiered.

But I also understand why it isn't. Ultimately, I just hope those players learn to read a node instead of trying to smash through until they inevitably no longer can and then give up.
    I think the best option would be to make the last 2-4 weeks tiered. Uncollected and below, Cav, and TB.
    No reason not to get the same number of units, and maybe even a 5* AG. Not a bad idea to focus on reeling in those last two weeks for much lower accounts. But I think for what we're getting, you can probably lump Cav and TB together. That is unless they plan on giving out a lot of t5cc which I am not anticipating.
    I figured that 2-4 weeks being different would be similar to what we already have with monthly calendars as it is. As far as I can remember the amount of units is the same between all progression levels, but the shards and rank up resources are different. I can't remember what else is the same and what differs though, for example gold, revives etc.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    It should be tiered because people in act 3 and 4 got 6*s last time
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    Free 6* and all aside, the calendar should be tiered based on your progression because there is no point in getting resources for 5* and 6* champions when your main roster is full of 4*s.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    If there is no summoner appreciation this year, you all guys know who to blame? 😂😂
    The op and people like him who bombarded the forums asking about summoner appreciation calendar!
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    LubeOh said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I just want to clarify that I wasn't planning on relying on a Calendar to help me progress through the game I just wanted to know if it was dependant on title so I could push for Uncollected rather than 100% act 4.
    You will benefit form becoming uncollected first. The july 4 deals improve for uncollected along with the daily and 4 hr crystals. Start chipping away at act 4 and 5 after that.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Free 6* and all aside, the calendar should be tiered based on your progression because there is no point in getting resources for 5* and 6* champions when your main roster is full of 4*s.

They can give stuff of equal value for any progression tier (revives, energy refills, 30% boosts, units, more units please, with new arenas I have close to none)
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    edited June 2021
    Aleor said:

They can give stuff of equal value for any progression tier (revives, energy refills, 30% boosts, units, more units please, with new arenas I have close to none)
    I meant resources to upgrade champions. Things like revives and units are of the same value to everyone.