**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which of these champs would you bring into LoL besides Starlord

WinterSpider112WinterSpider112 Posts: 65
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Comment other champs you think would good in LoL

Which of these champs would you bring into LoL besides Starlord 125 votes

Magik
8%
DL864DeathBringer77NyaleSmokinSurferAsukiraIrakliChancellor_HawkAlCapone2727MitchygShaheerFIaz 10 votes
Archangel
36%
Madman_marvinEtaki_LirakoiAegonTRektorRagamugginGunnerYarah_DahileTBJ1118ClaytonWilljackson16Erza_ScarletTheLazyKingNinjAlanViper1987YellsomeNDK13MorganDanicb94BossyBuilderVision_41Superman69 45 votes
Wolverine
8%
Disbanded_pensFaustXillymanthebluemanDarkrider05Arus25Dmack976637Kratos_da_ChefMarkxAgentEdwardZekken 11 votes
Iceman
6%
FinlynndVossler77Le_Marv_8SgtAnime1G0311Carme1974TempestRyanOuyang 8 votes
Thor
1%
FuzzylumpsNemesis666 2 votes
Hyperion
6%
StefffMaximus_SpankersonSpity68gatra_hpsupergokuadqqedfyvr_LivingDeadGirlGreatness_12 8 votes
Gwenpool
31%
VoluntarisArtOfKhaosNMEONESNevvBGolden_GuardianDrakon56ChadhoganDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsEdenrrificIndrick781HarcourtmazeAakashZoddymamCapWW2Deadbyrd9Chevy2g3Dielawn7Cap253Mwhitaker23 39 votes
Captain America WW2
1%
MakabelicoIamsilversurfer 2 votes

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    A case could be made for all of them except really Thor. He hits like a truck but lacks the extra "something" the others have (like regen, power control, bleed).

Hype hits harder if played right (stack a few Fury's and a couple cosmic charges).

My top 5 is almost exactly what you have listed minus Wolvie/Iceman (don't have them) and Starlord (not duped), but also include Guilly who is a must-have for regen reversal.

I would probably do Starlord, Wolvie, Gwenpool, Magik and Hype. WW2 is a good option if you are parry-dependent (and he's duped).
  • You need a champ that hits hard. Besides SL, I would bring Captain Marvel and max attack team synergy (Red Magneto, Antman, Red Cyclops & YJ). Storm will be good too by spamming SP2.

Archangel, Gwenpool and Wolverine will be great but won't fare well when faced with immune champs.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Unless any of these are 5* r4 then I would not bother... you need extended timer unless got extreme skill and loads of units
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    If they are are all 4* then forget it
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Which path are you taking? The champs you posted are useless if you’re taking a path that doesn’t require them.
  • I'm not going into LoL I'm just curious what the community says which ones they would use
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm not going into LoL I'm just curious what the community says which ones they would use

People only use SL in LoL unless they are taking certain paths that require different champs to overcome different obstacles.

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    All I can say is that you really need to do a lot of research about LoL.

Why? Loads of champs can run through it not just SL, if your saying none of his champs listed can... then you need to do research and stop thinking only Starlord can do it....
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    All I can say is that you really need to do a lot of research about LoL.

LOL ... :D:D:D
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Gwenpool
    On that list, gwenpool is the most viable. AA isn't a bad choice either I suppose. The others would be miserable to go thru it with... Magik Is decent but she would take forever to take the champs down.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    X23, stark spidey, cap marvel all at 4-55 are better than most of those options listed.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Credit card ...if no one of the above is 5* r4....
    #VVIP#
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    Badrose wrote: »
    The right question is: Which champs are needed for LoL? The answer is:

Magneto
    Cyclops
    Antman
    Yellow Jacket
    Starlord

Bring who you like and not who are needed and you are screwed.

you only need 18% total attack boost so couldn't you just do 5 star mags, 4 star mags, 5 star cyclops and have 2 spots for champs you actually fight with? some fights like RULK a bleed champ would help a lot instead of just the physical dmg of SL right? I have not completed it yet just getting the right ingredients lined up. I'm close to 4/55 x23, but only have 5/50 SL so I was thinking those 2 plus 3 synergy champs to get 18% attack is better than 5/50 SL alone and 24% attack synergies.
    and btw what is the actual number of minutes on the enrage timer for 5/50 and 4/55, and how many minutes are added by the 18% atk synergy?
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Gwenpool
    Stark spidey , gwenpool suicides on and 5* r4
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Iceman, doesn’t hit hard enough (tried some rulk runs with my 4/55, would require about 1k hits with dual suicides and attack synergy).

Wolverine, if you’re using a 4* then why is it not SL?

Thor, same as wolverine.

Cap WW2, why is he even on the list? Like seriously? Do you want to spend a month just trying to complete this.

All the others as 4/55s would be more than viable as easy path options, though AA you probably want to bring another champ also for when you reach the immune champs.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Archangel
    Stark Spidey?
  • Gwenpool
    Angela to.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    BDLH wrote: »
    and btw what is the actual number of minutes on the enrage timer for 5/50 and 4/55, and how many minutes are added by the 18% atk synergy?

This is a question worth replying to for those of use yet to have a crack at LOL.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Iceman
    You mean for the first run / easy path? If so just SL and attack synergy team.. Otherwise a champ with immunity (iceman)
    Tempest wrote: »
    You mean for the first run / easy path? If so just SL and attack synergy team.. Otherwise a champ with immunity (iceman)

i'm debating just for the easy path is SL and 4 synergy champs better with only 5/50 SL, vs SL plus 4/55 x23 and 3 synergy team since you still get the 18% attack synergy and enrage timer increase and some fights the extra sustained dmg/bleeds of x23 4/55 may be worth it. I'm 1.5 t2a short of maxing her out and was planning on doing 5/50 max sig SL, duped x23 4/55, 5-star mags, 4-star mags, 5-star cyclops for 18% atk/timer bonus.

if it's easier with just 5/50 SL and not even using 4/55 x23 then i might as well start trying now. Just thought she made add some elements and does a lot more dmg the few times you screw up and don't get a huge SL streak especially on the 4-star one.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I just did lol with a team of 4* star lord, wolverine, storm, magik, and cyclops. I used star lord for everything except wolverine with max deep wounds for falcon (deaths probably evened out if I had just used star lord), and magik for war machine, unstoppable colossus, and magik.

Your question is missing an important fact though. Are you asking about 5* r4 champs or 4* r5 champs (obviously wolverine, Thor, and wwii are 4* chamls)? Cost was about 5500 units to clear bc of some bad play on a few champs and some massive lag on certain champs (all gotten from arena, no money spent).

If you are asking what 5* r4 besides star lord? I would say gwenpool and magik would be your best options. Arch angel could be helpful on magik and ant man, but he would be worthless on basically everyone else when compared to other champs (maybe he could help on falcon and dd, that’s unclear).

I can tell you, Thor would be pointless bc of limber—u will just be taking effectively block damage bc the stun will be so short. Wwii would be pointless. Wolverine outside of falcon and dd would be pointless (people on here talking about his regen don’t understand lol I don’t think). Hyperion won’t put out the damage needed, again bc of limber. You won’t be stacking furies unless you are amazing at landing heavies when the opponent is not stunned.

So long story short, the only 4* I would even remotely consider is star lord. If 5*s, gwenpool and magik are good. Arch angel is decent on some fights but you won’t do much of anything against red hulk and colossus and unstoppable colossus.

Like someone else said earlier, so more research on lol
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    X23 5*
  • Hyperion
    To replace SL? Angela. She hits harder anyways. By the time SL is at combo 65+ he's got about 50 hits of catch up to do. Hyperion can keep a similar pace if duped and you know how to trigger cosmic overload. I prefer to just hit em hard with basic attacks and not fill up the opponents power gauge just to play tag for a bait. I also don't like AA, bleed immune and he's a flying Colossus. Just without armor, immunities and instead a poison that's almost abomination like by itself. Except less good.