**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dude!!! I cannot believe my cav luck today!

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Was taking a nap this evening. Woke up so I could get some reading done, then decided to turn on my LTE and check what was going on in my line chat. On one of my mcoc groups, I learned that the rotating Cavs had started to feature. Turns out that the first iteration features G99 (my bae 🌚). Then there was someone in the group who said that he got some insane luck from those cavs, pulling 2 6*s from like 5 crystals or something. Then over in my ally group, I also got to know about the Cavs from one of my friends who knows about how much I want a 6* Guilly. So yeah, after a good 10 minutes of bickering and temptation, I succumbed.

Only thing is that I only had 2.8k units or so. I knew I could only get the first deal on July 4th regardless, but my predisposition was to then use the remaining units for act 6 exploration after buying the 1k deal.

After taking a good long look at the Cavs, I decided to start with the first one. 300 units out of the stash, and the results were... A 5* G99 dupe. Now she's Sig 60, but not quite the rarity I wanted, eh? Welp, decided that all hope isn't quite lost, and went for another. This yielded a 5* nexus! A little more interesting. This was quite a good nexus, and allowed me to awaken namor. Pretty good! Anyways, decided to go for yet another cav, and got myself a... Falcon dupe. Been looking for a dupe on him as well. I realized that all the 5* dupes gave me a 6* basic crystal immediately. So yeah, hopped over to the shards tab, and purchased the 6*. I rarely spun 6*s because of my awful luck; this time, I decided to take advantage of the string of (insert some flashy English word of which I can't think of right now). So yeah, I put it in the spinner, and tapped after 5 seconds or so. As it slowed down, I wasn't even looking at the reel. All I know is that it settled on my most wanted champ for a long time (excluding 6* Guilly of course) - a freaking. Red. Magneto!!!

That was surely the highlight. The first "bgt" 6* I've gotten. 6* crystal #40 is a freaking. Red. Magneto! I remember lamenting after the 7.2.1 modok boss disgraced me of how much I wanted a 6* mags even more. And now, I finally have him. My roster is now completely rounded (more or less), and mags is going straight to rank 3 (welp, soon anyway. Still need 10% of a mutant t5cc :P. And a ton of iso. But I have a mutant 1-2 gem I'd been saving for him).

Now, let's carry on, don't wanna make this much longer. But we're not even done yet. I did open yet another cav, and got... Another 5* nexus?! Shocking to get 2 in 4 crystals, lol. That's more than I'd get after a month of war season nowadays (#PlatRewardsNeedChange). But this nexus gave me a new sentinel. It's funny how I finally get the variant lords in Venom and sentinel after exploring them all, but no complaints regardless. In the spirit of greediness, I opened two more Cavs and got myself 3*s :D . But dear God, was I unbelievably lucky!

Missed out on 6* Guilly, but I believe I'll get her someday. Decided not to go below 1k units so I could still salvage it for July 4th. Here's a summary of the pulls:

Thanks for reading through, and have a great day/night!

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Filthy luck - congrats
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought you'd pulled 6* Guilly2099.
    Still awesome pulls tho, congrats
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do these rotating cavs have better drop rates or did you just getting lucky? Congrats either way.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nicee!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's crazy!!
    Congrats mate 🀯
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mad oh!!
    You don finally pull magneto
    The cavs are very tempting I'll probably open 3 Then stop
    My wish list is
    CGR
    Mags
    HT
    Abeg Kabam RNG gods don't Fall my hand
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats on the pulls, saw the title and thought you'd pulled 6* g99 from the first hour of Cavs.
    Magneto and the rest are still godly luck though
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will3808 said:

Do these rotating cavs have better drop rates or did you just getting lucky? Congrats either way.

It's normal drop rates as for featured Cavs, but there's an increased chance to get the featured champ.

I thought you'd pulled 6* Guilly2099.
    Still awesome pulls tho, congrats

Congrats on the pulls, saw the title and thought you'd pulled 6* g99 from the first hour of Cavs.
    Magneto and the rest are still godly luck though

Man, that would have been so dope, but at least I'm now sure of choosing tech for my summer of pain selector (at the moment). Also, I now have a counter for acid wash Mysterio coming up, and don't need to rankup king Groot for him :D
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Went after Shang Chi, got three 5*.
    Rhino
    Rhino
    Diablo (plz be a good buff)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    I saw this live basically also kill grey can thank me for this luck I convinced him to open the crystals

I saw this live basically also kill grey can thank me for this luck I convinced him to open the crystals

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That mags is dope. Congrats
    edited June 2021

So damn close!

Literally just need 1% more :'(
    Welp, it's officially confirmed...

Mags love my account :D. Pulling the 5* and 6* pretty much back-to-back after not having one for all my 5-6 years of play. This 5* that I picked hulkbuster over in a nexus from last year's compensation package in August (hulkbuster was already buffed then, mags wasn't buffed yet, and there was no clue of what it was gonna be) has finally graced my account.

Nevertheless, hulkbuster has been of tremendous help, and now I have both 5* and 6* Mags after a long time of wait! I'm so ecstatic about getting my most wanted champ in both rarities.
    Thronebreaker daily btw. First 5* from those.