**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Morningstar Dash Back

Is it intentional that her dash back is shorter than pretty much every other champ? It makes avoiding certain attacks extremely difficult.

If it’s not intentional, is it on the game team’s radar to fix any time soon? Thanks!

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Prime wrote: »
    Is it intentional that her dash back is shorter than pretty much every other champ? It makes avoiding certain attacks extremely difficult.

If it’s not intentional, is it on the game team’s radar to fix any time soon? Thanks!

I believe that it just a visual differences. In a sense, I believe that you can still avoid any attacks the same way you avoid them using the normal dash back mechanism.
    I believe it's something that you 'believe' her dash back is shorter, hence, messing up your timing to evade attacks. It's just my theory
  • PrimePrime Posts: 13
    Pretty sure it’s actually shorter. Would love to hear the official word on it.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    TR has same dash back so should be getting more feedback on that move soon.
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    edited November 2017
    I want to know more about this as well as her dash is short as (removed by mod).
    Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    I previously posted a thread about this also but in typical fashion, none of the admins or mods deem it necessary to address. Good luck getting one.