**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

THANK YOU KABAM for banning one of the biggest Merc in Latin comunity

rojiblanco555rojiblanco555 Posts: 63
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I want to thank publicly Kabam for banning one of the most cheeky, fishy, big mercs in MCOC Latin comunity EL TIO KURT
He just did a livestream on Youtube saying that was permanently banned for passing more than 100 Gauntlet missions in the last days
This is a BIG WIN for all of us that enjoy the game and do the missions with our own hands and spend money in the game

Also he said that some of his merc teammates were banned and I a
m also happy for that
I denunced him 3 times in the past and I am really happy for all of us that he was banned permanently and some of his peers too, some of them for 1 or 2 weeks

Please continue hunting more mercs, it is the best for all players and for the game

He set private all his videos because of this

Also he said that he passed some summer of pain missions, what a shameless player

THANKS AGAIN KABAM you did it!!!

Such a shame for the players that paid KURT for passing their gauntlet missions

His followers are trying to boycott the game but honestly this is just funny :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqRPTWxH_MU&ab_channel=ElT%C3%ADoKurtMCOC

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'm from Peru and I'm really great this mercs get what they deserve.

It's just not fear for all the summoners that actually invest time in order to make their accounts bigger.

Still you can feel some kind of empathy cause his account is long go, but you get why you deserve right?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Thanks kabam, they lost a lot of money for the company now almost nobody is going to buy the July 4 offers because they realized that they are not worth spending money on the offer and then they give them a ban

Now the game is bankrupt and no one will want to buy deals

I'll have what he's having ^
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★

Thanks kabam, they lost a lot of money for the company now almost nobody is going to buy the July 4 offers because they realized that they are not worth spending money on the offer and then they give them a ban

Now the game is bankrupt and no one will want to buy deals

Wut?
This discussion has been closed.