**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 6* Featured Crystal - thoughts?

No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
The new 6* featured crystal is here, what do you think? Are you going to open some of these? Which champion(s) are you excited about the most?

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    nothing that's account changing for me other than odin and shang-chi. sorcerer supreme is cool too
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Looks bad but I got a feeling that X-force is getting a buff. Along with fixit and sinister.

As the owner of a 6* version of all those champs I am praying you are correct
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Big F
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Lots of recently buffed champs in there, but looks like a pass for me.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw is in there, just as I predicted
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    This ain't it, unless this is foreshadowing that Deadpool Xforce and Joe fixit are about to get buffed to high heaven
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 196 ★★
    Terrible pool, but had to try for Shang Chi.

Would have been happy with Odin.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
    It’s so underwhelming to me
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Rubbish crystal imo, will maybe try one for shang-chi at most. Well done @StevieManWonder on your really good opening!
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    is captain marvel the movie version?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Rubbish crystal imo, will maybe try one for shang-chi at most. Well done @StevieManWonder on your really good opening!

Thanks!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

is captain marvel the movie version?

Yes
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I'm actually surprised at how underwhelming it is lol

Would be a lot less underwhelming for me if I didn't have both Sorcerer and CMM at max sig....
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    For my account, this crystal is an absolute hit or an absolute miss.

Angela dupe, getting CMM twice, Mr N, Shang Chi, Storm X would all be incredible pulls, with a couple of other decent ones sprinkled in.

I just don’t know if it’s worth it for me quite yet.

I may just hoard all my shards until the end of its run, see what buffs and new champs come through, and go from there