**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster iron tomb crystal luck or no luck

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
This is for people who are not cavalier yet post ur pulls im not cavalier my first pull was a 4* mephisto and my second pull was a 5* guilliontine or whatever she’s called

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    So I would say luck
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,791 ★★★★★
    dupe 4* Joe Fixit :/
    dupe 3* Terrax :/
    dupe 3* Guillotine :|
    5* Captain America :o

dupe 4* Joe Fixit :/
    dupe 3* Terrax :/
    dupe 3* Guillotine :|
    5* Captain America :o

ok thats not bad i opend my third one yesterday and got a 4* terrax so ill take it but i dont need it lol
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    Every crystal for the entire month (all arenas, all side events, etc.) - 3* dupes.

Final crystal from last arena: 6* Symbiote Supreme dupe.

I'll take it.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Got a 5* OG Cap, so not the worst, but cold've been so much better with the champs that were in the pool. Also my lazy ass couldn't be bothered to do any more than one of the arenas
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,791 ★★★★★
    I didn't do all the arenas all the way through and haven't done any of the recent one.

I was hoping to get a 3* IHulk, but when I got the OG Cap, I literally swore, loudly, going HOLY F***ING S**T! I don't think my mum was impressed, the look she gave me.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Without doing master and heroic what's the max with epic and legendary arena plus the 4 weeks of arena lol
  • ddg2112ddg2112 Posts: 1
    Opened 4, got 3 3* and duped my 5* Mephisto. Got a 5* after almost 7+ months from GM crystals.
    yeah i opend another and got my 1st 3* i was like damn it that was a waste of 300 units