**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer of Pain Week 3 Prediction

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

A venom with mystic ward, power gain and bleed immunity is my idea of hell

Doom says hello
    benshb said:

A venom with mystic ward, power gain and bleed immunity is my idea of hell

*laughs in 2* ronan*
    I was only talking about it being difficult for me because i have a weird issue fighting Venom not using Sym or AA but okay, I'll also add in stun immunity, immunity to power drain and modification and a "i forgot Doom existed so if you're Doom, you degenerate to death in 30sec" node, or poison with perma heal block, whichever is more realistic. And he only throws unblockable sp2s.

Now I'm quitting so I never see this Venom. He's big and scary okay.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Ant Man with Crit Me With Your Best Shot and Micro-Reflect

That's literally impossible, lmao
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

VEEEEEEEERY long fight with Omega and other mutants who cant take damage on their mediums
    Malreck04 said:

Kill_Grey said:

VEEEEEEEERY long fight with Omega and other mutants who cant take damage on their mediums
    Shocking that I don't even have those kind of mutants ranked after all these years (or even have them at all).

Regardless, it would be a case of antman glancing chance at max Sig (about 65%) multiplied by crit chance of an omega (about 23%) which yields about 8% chance to do any damage per hit (no calculator nearby, just brainstorming.) Assuming antman has 800k health, it would take about 3400 hits to take him down (assuming he crits 3k mediums, also some very rough calculations).

So yeah, I'd much rather pass on that.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Malreck04 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Shocking that I don't even have those kind of mutants ranked after all these years (or even have them at all).

Regardless, it would be a case of antman glancing chance at max Sig (about 65%) multiplied by crit chance of an omega (about 23%) which yields about 8% chance to do any damage per hit (no calculator nearby, just brainstorming.) Assuming antman has 800k health, it would take about 3400 hits to take him down (assuming he crits 3k mediums, also some very rough calculations).

So yeah, I'd much rather pass on that.
    Oh yeah, it'd be a horrible fight for sure.
    Uvogin said:

Kill_Grey said:

If it's crit me with your best shot and glanced attacks can't be critical, then micro reflect doesn't matter right?
    That's the thing. It's not easy to know beforehand how it would be coded. Like for instance, electro on destructive feedback in 6.2.4 still deals damage back to you even during the impervious phase.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

Guardian and crossbones said hi
    They can't crit.
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 184 ★★
    Light7 said:

Colosus. with do you bleed?
    Have fun

This can be done with any champ i believe, but if you added explosive personality...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

Guardian and crossbones said hi
    They can't crit.
    I forgot what the node was. I though it was the micro-reflect for a minute.
    Light7 said:

Colosus. with do you bleed?
    Have fun

I doubt kabam would ever release a fully bleed immune champ with that node.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

Namor?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Power shield
    Debuff immune
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ægon with [Rising Combo], [Immunity], and [Mystic Ward]
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Chikel said:

Haji_Saab said:

Venom, Emma, Mysterio are there on the cover so one of them might appear now. First 3 fights were supposed to be the easier ones.

Venom can be diabolical with the right nodes
    I can think of two Venoms that can appear ... one is the old act 4 venom with All or Nothing and poison nodes. The other one is the Variant one with big power gain

At least up to now, the fights have been pretty much replica of old fights with 1 extra node added or removed.
    There's also the Super Boring V7 Venom Boss with 90% Crit Resist and +100% Power Gain, you're basically stuck in a 10 minute loop of MLM, Bait Sp1, MLM, Repeat.
    Though without Champion Restrictions that one probably wouldn't be nearly as bad, just Nullify everything...
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★

Haji_Saab said:

Chikel said:

Haji_Saab said:

Venom, Emma, Mysterio are there on the cover so one of them might appear now. First 3 fights were supposed to be the easier ones.

I can think of two Venoms that can appear ... one is the old act 4 venom with All or Nothing and poison nodes. The other one is the Variant one with big power gain

At least up to now, the fights have been pretty much replica of old fights with 1 extra node added or removed.
    There's also the Super Boring V7 Venom Boss with 90% Crit Resist and +100% Power Gain, you're basically stuck in a 10 minute loop of MLM, Bait Sp1, MLM, Repeat.
    Though without Champion Restrictions that one probably wouldn't be nearly as bad, just Nullify everything...
    Spider-ham says hi
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★

Emma frost
    With armor break immunity
    Defensive
    Unblockable specials
    Aggression prowess
    Bane

Quake says hi
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Gwenpool
    Power shield
    Debuff immune

I believe Storm X places a passive coldsnap on her sp1, so she can get the kill shot there.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Ægon with [Rising Combo], [Immunity], and [Mystic Ward]

The perfect mojo fight
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Acid wash mysterio is my pick
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Chikel said:

Haji_Saab said:

Spider-ham says hi
    Not everyone has him as he's still relatively new, to Non Spenders anyways, there's also Spider Gwen but without those two it's just a Boring Fight.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    .... pain .... :|
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i prefer none of what has been mentioned lol
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    IWIM

Armor break immune
    Nullify immune
    90% power drain reduction
    Adds a new armor every 2 seconds
    Stun immune
    Bane
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Chikel said:

Haji_Saab said:

Hyperion sp1 spam
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Ebony Maw:

Crit Me With Your Best Shot
    90% Crit Resist
    Safeguard
    That Cosmic Cav node with the Falter