**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

where is the summoner advancement calendar

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

I hope you get uncollected soon cuz if it's progression based they might really give you a few 6* shards or none at all.

If you really need 6*s you must complete 5.2 and get uncollected .After which, you can try exploring the UC eq .

But you should try maxing your 5*'s first. You can even do the harder part of the side quests which I'm sure of, have a lot of 6*shards.You already have a lot of gr8 champs and if time is a constraint I would suggest you to spend time doing AQ.
    If you can't attempt 5.2 atm,get the rank up materials you need from the glory store or try exploring the master eq to rank 5 your champs. If you still can't do it I would suggest you to farm revives and health potions.Boosts could help you too!

u r so nice
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

I remember last year people in act 3 got a 6*. They should do the summoner appreciation calendar progression based like everything else if they do the calendar.

i guess but im still conquerer and it sucks
    And who's fault is that.
    well its not mine its just that uncollected is hard for me
    Then git gud. Honestly, all this time you've spent here on the forums posting nonsensical comments, you could have spent it practising your skills.
    Bruh I got uncollected with a 4/40 og hulk and a few 20% revives. It's not hard. That fight is a unit/item pit.

Nowadays people have R5 god tiers before there uncollected... It's much easier nowadays.

No excuse
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I didn’t get my first 6* until after I completed act 5.4.6

Same
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

That's because 6 stars were introduced only when 5.3 was released. If people were playing from the start, they would have for their first 6 star after 5.4.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Same
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    @Warlockjr I wish people could understand your dry humour 😂😂
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    Patiance bro patiance they will give us info when they will post version 31.2 release notes
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    edited June 2021
    Well this is same with me cause now I have rank 4 5* star Dr Doom,4 maxed apoc, rank 4 bwdo, 6* rank 1 Red Goblin,Ran4 4* silver surfer. But still I am not uc 😄😄. But I am doing practice and the training ground should get mor tutorials.
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    I would like to see a Summoner Appreciation calendar but I wouldn't want it to go so far as to give everyone a free 6*. It would be nice but it would give newer players to big of an advantage over the earlier stages of content.
    Mk i guess yall r right but yall r wayyy better than me
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

I remember last year people in act 3 got a 6*. They should do the summoner appreciation calendar progression based like everything else if they do the calendar.

i guess but im still conquerer and it sucks
    And who's fault is that.
    well its not mine its just that uncollected is hard for me
    Then git gud. Honestly, all this time you've spent here on the forums posting nonsensical comments, you could have spent it practising your skills.
    Bruh I got uncollected with a 4/40 og hulk and a few 20% revives. It's not hard. That fight is a unit/item pit.

Nowadays people have R5 god tiers before there uncollected... It's much easier nowadays.

No excuse
    Lol I used OG hulk too. He was my best damage dealer at the time because I’d just slap a 20% revive into him and fire off whatever hits I could at low health.

Didn’t get my first 5* until later (OG Captain Marvel, before the OG was needed for clarity), let alone a 6*.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    edited June 2021

I would like to see a Summoner Appreciation calendar but I wouldn't want it to go so far as to give everyone a free 6*. It would be nice but it would give newer players to big of an advantage over the earlier stages of content.

I just want uncollected players (me) to get t2a from it. Rank 4ing 5 star champs is what every uc player is probably trying to do to become cavalier.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    jbxotiic said:

I just want uncollected players (me) to get t2a from it. Rank 4ing 5 star champs is what every uc player is probably trying to do to become cavalier.
    Incredibly reasonable stance. We love to see it. A wide 5* R4 roster is exactly what Uncollected players working toward Cavalier should be aiming for.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    @Warlockjr

Here's a vid of me going thru with a similar team. Might help idk. If you want me to do it with a different team, I probably will.
    https://youtu.be/9glpV8pBuIU
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    and what if you end up with a really bad 6*, what then?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    the calendar is always in July. so patience grasshoppers.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Pulyaman said:

That's because 6 stars were introduced only when 5.3 was released. If people were playing from the start, they would have for their first 6 star after 5.4.
    I got my first 6* November of last year.
    DawsMan said:

@Warlockjr

Here's a vid of me going thru with a similar team. Might help idk. If you want me to do it with a different team, I probably will.

im in 5.2.6 rn and im on the old man logan fight
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I agree that demanding free stuff is kind of silly, but assuming they do decide to do it this year, and assuming it does start in July like it normally does, it is sort of weird we haven't heard anything about it yet. July is in two days. They sent a whole notification about that 24 hour vault offer like a week ago.

Anyway I hope they do do it because it lasts for like three months and life is boring and it's nice to be able to look ten weeks ahead and have something to look forward to.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

Who said they are not doing it? Have patience and wait a few days. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. Everyone like free things but just expecting them is maybe a little much.

well if they dont give a full 6* at least they should give close to it tbh
    It’s things like this why I would be completely okay with them not doing it this year
    well i think it would be better for newer people to advance and honestly im almost uncollected and thats difficult for me so it would help a lot for the other people
    You don't need 6* to get uncollected though. That's the other problem with these kinds of free calendars. They should be progression based.
    Well, there could be some who can't get Uncollected even with 6-Star.
    At that point it's their problem, not Kabam's.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★

You’re stuck on act 5…… with 5* r4s and a six star, not to mention every champion being pretty good in act 6. Boy oh boy you would not like it back when people did it with 4*s.

that was me 8 months ago and my friend today, surprisingly people still use 4 stars! thats not the point, but, i just feel like saying that.
    Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

@Warlockjr

im in 5.2.6 rn and im on the old man logan fight
    ok did you beat it? Very easy defender.

You’re stuck on act 5…… with 5* r4s and a six star, not to mention every champion being pretty good in act 6. Boy oh boy you would not like it back when people did it with 4*s.

that was me 8 months ago and my friend today, surprisingly people still use 4 stars! thats not the point, but, i just feel like saying that.
    Yeah lots of people use 3 and 4 stars to hit UC.