**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Approved messages on forums

DissapointedDissapointed Posts: 246 ★★★
Is there a way to see if your message was approved or not? I posted something 10 hours ago, I had a spelling error, I edited, I saved it and it showed me that my message had to be approved first.

I have already DM some mods from here but still no response. Is 10 hours normal for this? Is it more? Is it less?

Does anybody know why this is happening (about the approved messages)?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    I think it's an editing timer that is the culprit most of the time. if you edit a few times within a short window of each other, the queue gets prompted. that's not the only scenario but it's often the culprit ... too quick back to back editing.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    :D
    Yours went missing.

Mine is (I don't even know how to describe). It is not deleted. It is not closed. Just that when adding post to it, it won't float to the top.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I hate it when this happens
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

I think it's an editing timer that is the culprit most of the time. if you edit a few times within a short window of each other, the queue gets prompted. that's not the only scenario but it's often the culprit ... too quick back to back editing.

This can also do it, and posting multiple messages rapid fire can do it sometimes. I also believe there's certain content structures that can do it: for example I've seen it happen when I've quoted multiple people in different quote blocks with a very short reply (multiple quotes, not giant quote pyramids).

Of course, quotes with short replies is not something I generate often.