**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bishop ability clarification

Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
When finishing a fight with S3, will all 3 bars of power carry over to next fight. In the same quest of course.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

No. It's only SP2 and SP1 .. they were very careful to exclude SP3 in the description of that ability.

Not the ability description, the dev note about it. It's not entirely clear, but I think it might carry over. Will have to be tested when the update goes live
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

No. It's only SP2 and SP1 .. they were very careful to exclude SP3 in the description of that ability.

Yeah you're wrong here. It says 100% of the power he ends the fight with. That means SP3 as well. This is also how he works currently too if I'm not mistaken.
    i've been wrong before .. .i reserve that right LOL
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    also the way it currently works is whatever you finish with, you carry that over. you can't end a fight currently with an SP and carry over that same SP.

i think that the Dev Note is pretty key as to what we'll see from the new ability. I think they were intentional with only listing the SP2 and SP1 ... I imagine we'll see an update there to exclude the SP3 but who knows lol ... maybe I'm reading too much into the Dev Note.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

also the way it currently works is whatever you finish with, you carry that over. you can't end a fight currently with an SP and carry over that same SP.

i think that the Dev Note is pretty key as to what we'll see from the new ability. I think they were intentional with only listing the SP2 and SP1 ... I imagine we'll see an update there to exclude the SP3 but who knows lol ... maybe I'm reading too much into the Dev Note.

The other part is that you don't lose your special bars until after the Special is finished. It also states that if you finish the fight with a special, you'll carry the power because the power doesn't get used after the fight has ended.