**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Post your 6* featured pulls

Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
Title

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Didn't even take a pic of it, but it was a (underwhelming) OG Black Widow. Sigh. Sitting at 8.3k shards so next crystal will be a basic.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    A first time dup of Maw and the 5th pull of Mr Fantastic. (Seriously, is this guy in every featured?)

Nova
    Odin
    Jabari

Odin is a fav of mine so I'm happy ish. Lol
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326

no Shang Chi...But this will do. 5 featured pulls and it went BP og, Jabari, Centurion, BP og, Cap'n Marvel.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited June 2021

Was going to stop after I get a spicy featured, didn’t happen. Nothing garbage, SS is definitely the best pull (going to r3 for sure), especially since I don’t have her as a 5*
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Odinx2, Shang-Chi, Jabari Panther, Joe Fixit, Storm PX, Mojo (+20 sigs), and Sorcerer Supreme (Awakening)
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    I had saved 15K 6* Shards for the new 6* Featured and just a few hours before it released by mistake I clicked on the old featured 6* Crystals. I Pulled below champ and got so mad at myself, but after seeing the new featured list not mad at the pull anymore.

New Featured is very mediocre, only if anyone wants featured champs should go for it.