**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

(6* Featured) I’m very lost on what to do. Advice appreciated!

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So as we all know, the 6* featured crystal just released today, and I’m hearing a lot of people say it’s mediocre. There are a lot of pulls in there that would be huge for me, and a lot that would be mediocre as I either have them as a 5*, have a champ that’s better in every way, or they’re just really bad champs.

To list a few of the pulls that would be huge for me: Mr. Negative, Odin, Shang Chi, Jabari Panther, CCM, Angela, Black Panther, and Sabretooth.

However I am still a progressing player and I’m currently stuck on 6.3.1, so it’d be nice to get some advice. I have nearly 35K shards so I can either afford 2 featured crystals or 3 basic crystals. I’ll try to post my current roster in a follow up post as I really don’t want this to get stuck in the approval abyss.

(6* Featured) I’m very lost on what to do. Advice appreciated! 70 votes

Get 3 Basic 6* Crystals
90%
DrZolaHort4PiviotallinashesKennadoSandeepSpseudosaneyuwReferenceAdvGoddessIliasJaaibothaTheLegend27JuggerNotColonaut123FloorKillerColinwhitworth69SnakepMattstafariCaptain_Pug30 63 votes
Get 2 Featured 6* Crystals
10%
Denzel116RookiieSkinnyfatboy82LpooEtherealityNegative_100Albertel 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The post with my roster still hasn’t been sent yet. I really hate this filter system. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t even do anything. I’ve sent memes that went through the filter for hours, only to be deleted hours after posting.
    This vote isn’t even close and I don’t think it’ll change any time soon. I guess I’ll go buy the 3 basics.
  • AlbertelAlbertel Posts: 30
    Get 2 Featured 6* Crystals
    So , who did you got ?
    Roblin (win imo), longshot (eh), and Winter Soldier (a loss since I don’t have kilmonger)
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Longshot!

Don’t know anything about Roblin

Sorry for the WS

now imagine getting a winter soldier type from a 15k featured 😱
    Thebgj said:

Sorry for the WS

now imagine getting a winter soldier type from a 15k featured 😱

Good point haha.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Get 3 Basic 6* Crystals

I've always recommended going basics until you've built up a sizable roster.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Get 3 Basic 6* Crystals
    pulls are definitely a mixed bag but definitely the right choice
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 238 ★★
    Longshot is the highest damage dealing mystic in the game. His downside is immunities and the lack thereof.

Get 5 karma and drop an sp2