**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you happy with your roster ?

2»

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Yes
    I am very happy I have doom,corvus ,ghost ,namore ,cgr , longshot,claire, spider ham, warlock, guardian
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Yes

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I really can't say
    My 5 star roster is of 20-35 champs and 90 percent of them is beyond god tier but my six star roster is trash Loki Karnak YJ and Unawakened omega
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Yes

Yeah I’m pretty happy
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I'd be happier if i pulled a 6* AA and a 5* Night Thrasher so i could finally open my 5* sig stone crystals but otherwise yes

Are you willing to sacrifice something 👀 ?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Rohit_316 said:

I'd be happier if i pulled a 6* AA and a 5* Night Thrasher so i could finally open my 5* sig stone crystals but otherwise yes

Are you willing to sacrifice something 👀 ?
    Like a goat? Didnt work
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes
    I have a lot of really amazing champs.
    There are some champs that I really want like: Corvus 6*, Colossus 6* dupe, horseman 6* (got doom) to do 4 paths in abyss at rank 3. But I can do every piece of content currently in the game with my champs, and most of the time I have the best option at 5/65 or the means to take that champ to 5/65.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Typical run by the cowardly Disagree spammer in this thread.

Is this someone’s 6 y/o? If so, sit them down with a book and cut their screen time. B)

Dr. Zola
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Who da disagree spammer lol?
    Just the Nick and Doom, and I'm done. I am happy with the rest of my roster.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Typical run by the cowardly Disagree spammer in this thread.

Is this someone’s 6 y/o? If so, sit them down with a book and cut their screen time. B)

Dr. Zola

There's one in every one of them lol.
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103

how did you clear abyss?