**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't defeat BPCW in node 42 - AW

We totally 8 champions got KO to BPCW in Tier 8 AW node 42.... This node is having (Arc overload 2.0, renegeration are 200%, double armor and 80% armor and 100% health&attack... JUST DAMN!!!!

was not able to defeat him, We used vision, Archanggel.. siince he have double armor, can't stun him... even if we reduced his health to 20%, he again getting full health in rematch...

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Bring a heavy damage dealer or a bleed champ (or maybe fix your masteries). That node is not that hard O_o
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    looks like you all will be chalking up an "L" then...

it is doable...just do it.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    5 star 4/55 awakened (sig 126) Star-Lord seems to work well on attack against that node. Just don't get hit.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    yup need a bleeder
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Try Electra with resonate and pacify. She bleeds and should bypass some of the issues your having including stunning him.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Too bad the game has no heal block champs
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I would use gwenpool. But she is getting nerf.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    say*
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★

So she can stun him? Good call.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Raa wrote: »

So she can stun him? Good call.

This is exactly why I don't bring GP to war unless I want her just for a boss.

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    edited November 2017
    Just use aa, don’t parry heavy but just do normal attacks, he will bleed and then get poisoned, and neurotoxined. Then no more arc overload nor his other abilities