**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision Offer [Merged Threads]

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Have heard that it's gonna be

5star (uncollected and above)
40 L5 Tech
Tech R1-2 Gem
Tech R2-3 Gem
1000 Units. No second tier

6 star (cavalier and above)
40 L5 Tech
20 L6 Tech
4000 Units

T2:
6 star
40 L5 Tech
20 L6 Tech
Tech R1-2 Gem
4000 Units
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    <3
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Hopefully it’ll last till the Fourth if it is 1k Units that way I can get him. I already have a 2-3 and 3-4 Tech Rank Up Gems. And eventually I’ll get an AG

I would Easily Take him up to Rank 5 as soon as possible. Forget AA, Mole Man, and Odin

I need OG Vision
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I forgot that I already have a Tech Gem waiting for him so I really hope this is true
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    I already have 6* Warlock, Ultron and the other Vision from regular pool (and Guillo 99/Ghost). Why should I buy this one then? Not worth.

But for 1k I might take the 5* one for collection. I already have Wolverine and all these Champs they sometimes put in Featured/Incursion Crystals.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    It’d be tantalizing if they added SWORD Vision or something like that
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I am quite disappointed. Was hoping for an offer like last year to pick up the 5 star vision to have available for synergies.
  • HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    zuffy said:

If they did last year’s deal with the 5* for 1500 units, they probably would had gotten more players to waste their units before 4th of July.

True.. I would have bought it.. looking at the cav deals for last Thanksgiving weekend.. This would have been a better deal for me
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Wow
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Does anyone have an Image of the 5 Star Vision Bundle Last Year?
    I swear it was Vision with a few Sig Stones and Low Level Rank Up Gems for only 1.5k Units, now this year it went Up to 3k Units for Just Vision...