**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs get stuck trying to perform 5 hit combos

While champs attempt to perform a 5 hit combo on either the 2nd or 3rd hit your champ will freeze, and not respond, and you will take either a special, or a 5 hit combo in return. This is happening in arenas, quest, as well as in AQ.

Comments

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yes same here. This is happening very frequently after the last update anc costing us resources...
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    It is happening literally almost every fight.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    They don't freeze. They try to do a heavy in my case. Either ways I take a beating to my face.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Mine don't freeze exactly but it's like you have to drag them through every punch n if you tried for a 4th you'd get hammered.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Mine are doing something similar. The 3rd light attack looks like they are underwater, similar to when you get evaded twice in a row and you just stand there shadow boxing. This causes me to miss and allows them to recover before I can land my finishing medium hit and I either get blocked, specialed, or parried.
    @Kabam Miike .......How much longer until a fix is provided for the glitch causing an interruption to the 5 hit combos? This is literally happening in every fight. It occurs in AW, AQ, Arenas, Duels, Story Quest, etc.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Ayushk12 wrote: »
    They don't freeze. They try to do a heavy in my case. Either ways I take a beating to my face.

My theory on that is that there is a lag in the touch detection, causing it to miss detecting the gap between your taps. It then equates this to a single long press... i.e. a heavy

I too suffer from random heavies and it usually occurs when I'm tapping quite fast.

• uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Kabam...pls stop this trick...
    edited November 2017
    It happens primarily in AQ as well as in Story Quest. Here lately since the last update, it now occurs in every facet of the game, and in almost each and every fight. Once you implement a new technique into your battle style to get around it, a new subtle glitch arises to wipe away that style as well. Kabam, please look into this. As well as the gold and ISO shortages for higher leveled champ rank ups. Thank you, have a nice day, please drive through.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1

It's all apart of this problem that I have been fighting to be addressing for over 3 months now!... Please support this problem in my forum post!!! Cause this is absolutely ridiculous and they don't/won't care enough to really do anything in a timely manner unless another boycott gets put in place!
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    It also stops my champs from blocking out of no where is annoying making me spend units on potions !!!!!
    How many fights will I continue to loose in ARENAS....AW & AQ.....DUE TO THIS ISSUE? @Kabam Miike
  • UnNiothableUnNiothable Posts: 4
    March of 2020 and still have too this idiot problem. Always my champions stop hit combo after the 2nd hit and I must block or go back. Never hit Ted 3 times in a row