**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake and ghost and the S.O.P

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
quake and ghost has been in the mud for 2weeks now...

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Kabam miike wasn't kidding when he said this
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It's nice to play without crutches.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    As said, it's a good thing. And that's from somebody who uses both very often.

We a'ight long as the event doesn't devolve into a roster check. That's be less Summer of Pain and more Summer of Meh.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I hope they bring back my ol buddy 6.2.6 no retreat champion :)

You know, I’d be so surprised if they didn’t
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

My shehulk, sorcerer and symb are ready.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

They absolutely will and I've got a mutant boost and prof X waiting for him
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

They absolutely will and I've got a mutant boost and prof X waiting for him
    I’m the same with a cosmic power boost and CGR lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Nah, slashed tires Juggs with only 2015 4* unbuffed OG champs.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Personally very happy it's so. Hoping it continues that way.

I’d personally would like to see that “True HIt” node to be more used in future content, like story quests or special events.
    Also there should be some paths in AW with this node.
    It would spice up the mode a lot, especially at top tiers.
    This way the Quake/Ghost empire will be regulated, without needing to nerf them directly, because without doubt they are way overpowered compared to any other champ.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132
    I also enjoy these two getting shut down, and I use Quake quite often. I havent yet beaten Mysetrio but I definitely enjoyed needing to actually BEAT the Mister Sinister instead of just Quaking him down like I did to Rogue.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Quake is totally useless. But Ghost was great for Rogue.

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Would be good if ghost and quake are maybe good for like 1 fight each and then leave the rest for other less used champs. For example, it's great to see champs like man thing, king Groot and immortal abom being used for. This week's challenge
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’m more of a quake and parry player, so I haven’t been able to use her at all yet. It has forced me to use champs that I’m not as comfortable with/ have to learn. It has made me a better player
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Quake is totally useless. But Ghost was great for Rogue.

U can quake rogue easy lol
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hoping there are at least a couple more quake fights
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Nah, slashed tires Juggs with only 2015 4* unbuffed OG champs.
    As long as it has the chaos node that'll be fine lol. I didn't discover that trick until I had already finished both paths though.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Kill_Grey said:

Personally very happy it's so. Hoping it continues that way.

I’d personally would like to see that “True HIt” node to be more used in future content, like story quests or special events.
    Also there should be some paths in AW with this node.
    It would spice up the mode a lot, especially at top tiers.
    This way the Quake/Ghost empire will be regulated, without needing to nerf them directly, because without doubt they are way overpowered compared to any other champ.
    I get where you’re coming from, but there are other champions who utilize miss and evade mechanics. You’re suggesting using a hammer for a problem that requires a scalpel.

Kabam has clearly developed tech for objectives that can detect specific champions on your team. They can certainly just use an objective to say “no quake or ghost” for rewards if they want to.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    That is what keeps things fun. If people could use either, or both, of the champions, it wouldn't be as fun, challenging, or enjoyable.