**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

where is the summoner advancement calendar

124»

Comments

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

I’m sure it’s just me but I’m reading a lot of “normally” “usually” “always”. Like. The calendar has occurred a grand total of twice and the first time it was specifically announced as part of the 5th anniversary celebrations. Is twice really enough to apply terms like “normally” or “always”?

I know I know. It’s not an earth shattering issue or anything. I’m just honestly surprised that it’s either a) continually expected, or b) the total of 2 occurrences has somehow applied some kind of regularity you can set your watch to or apply some kind of standard of measurement

To be fair, anyone who started on MCOC around Nov 2018 never knew the game without the SA calendar. What reason would they have not to think it's been a long term thing? For those players it literally has been always.
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

Mk i guess yall r right but yall r wayyy better than me

The first kind of player tends to do well here. The second tends not to. You have to decide which one you are. You can't wait for the game to hand you extremely powerful tools to deal with content, because eventually those run out and you'll get stuck. If you need 6* champions to get past 5.2.6 to become Uncollected, what will you need to get past 6.1 and become Cavalier? What will you need to get past 6.4 and become Thronebreaker? If you have to wait for 7* champions to become Cavalier and 8* champions to become Thronebreaker you're going to be stuck for a very long time while the rest of the players pass you by.
    I agree with this in all aspects because more often than not I've been in alliances where people bash the game for being hard and not being surpassable. Keep in mind that these are people with god tier 6* and 5*s. It makes me mad that they haven't even bothered to try or at least to figure out why they can't beat the problem they're stuck on. The game can only take you so far. You have to take yourself the rest of the way.
  • killa69dmxkilla69dmx Posts: 25
    I'm going for uncollected using 5* Mr Sinister r4 5* Stark Spidey r4 Doctor Doom 4* maxed Hyprion duped 4* maxed Nick Fury duped maxed on auto battle
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30

I'm going for uncollected using 5* Mr Sinister r4 5* Stark Spidey r4 Doctor Doom 4* maxed Hyprion duped 4* maxed Nick Fury duped maxed on auto battle

Why are you auto battling?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    If there is no summoner appreciation this year, you all guys know who to blame? 😂😂
    The op and people like him who bombarded the forums asking about summoner appreciation calendar!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★

Do you hate money
  • killa69dmxkilla69dmx Posts: 25
    No I don't hate $ why you ask? All I spend is 15 a month I'm on act 5.1.3
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

@Warlockjr

Here's a vid of me going thru with a similar team. Might help idk. If you want me to do it with a different team, I probably will.
    https://youtu.be/9glpV8pBuIU

You're using r3 5*s and r4 5*s. Nobody uses that good champs for uncollected.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★

DawsMan said:

@Warlockjr

Here's a vid of me going thru with a similar team. Might help idk. If you want me to do it with a different team, I probably will.

You're using r3 5*s and r4 5*s. Nobody uses that good champs for uncollected.
    None of us used to....like in the past. Game has changed . I had 2 r3 5s helping my son 2 months into his account.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

I remember last year people in act 3 got a 6*. They should do the summoner appreciation calendar progression based like everything else if they do the calendar.

i guess but im still conquerer and it sucks
    And who's fault is that.
    well its not mine its just that uncollected is hard for me
    Then git gud. Honestly, all this time you've spent here on the forums posting nonsensical comments, you could have spent it practising your skills.
    "git gud" is such an good advice! thanks to it, I became thronebreaker and smashed grandmaster with a 1 star spider man. Thanks!
    This actually applies to OP. Most of us have got through act 5 and 5.2 with 4 stars and 5 star rank 3- rank 4's and people before that did it with much lower level champs. There's no reason why OP needs to whine about getting a free 6 star to get through this content. That's why OP needs to "git gud." Like honestly.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Wow this got into richthemans vid guys thats crazy
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

@Warlockjr

im in 5.2.6 rn and im on the old man logan fight
    ok did you beat it? Very easy defender.
    DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

@Warlockjr

im in 5.2.6 rn and im on the old man logan fight
    ok did you beat it? Very easy defender.
    Yeah with storm x I almost died