**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s your least favorite champ(s)?

Comments

• Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    edited June 2021

My least favorite champs are black widow, iron fist and Karnak.

Your just mad you don't have a 5/65 Max sig Iron fist
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Air walker. Absolutely awful ramp up. I only use him in arena but it’s sometimes a struggle to kill the opponent due to the massive amounts of willpower healing he gives them.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Namor. Needs sig 200 otherwise he is useless
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Karnak Loki yondu and all dud tin men
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, picked him in a 6* nexus over g99 as I had her as a 5*. Regret it heaps now. He never gets any use and I use her more than warlock
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Unpopular opinion - I hate Magneto (Red)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I don't have a champ I purely hate. I dislike various aspects of many champs:

Quake - I hate her playstyle. Stressful and boring imo. However, I fully acknowledge her objective qualities

Doom - I am strongly against the idea to throw so much into one champion. His stats are bs high. Great kit, fun to play, but the passive stats are imho overtuned (pls dont nerf him tho)

Classic cap - basic design. Looks horrible imo.

And I have plenty of champs I just don't enjoy playing. But that doesn't count imo, that doesn't mean I don't like them. Their plystyle just bores me
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    My least favorite champs are Diablo, Bishop, and Ronin
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Toasty said:

Air walker. Absolutely awful ramp up. I only use him in arena but it’s sometimes a struggle to kill the opponent due to the massive amounts of willpower healing he gives them.

ŁŤÇ said:

My least favorite champs are Diablo, Bishop, and Ronin

I also hate diablo
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I’m just going to go out on a limb and say Quake. Dislike her play style.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    Airwalker, Diablo, Ant Man. Hopefully Diablo will be better next week. Apparently have a bit of a wait on Antman.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider, black widow Clair voyant
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    The answer varies depending on context.

In terms of being objectively terrible, I'd say it's characters like Karnak, X-Pool Deadforce, Groot, and so on. Pretty much all champions released in 2015 or 2016 that haven't been buffed, or haven't received any powerful synergies yet.

In terms of being frustrating to play, I don't have one. I enjoy playing champions with complex playstyles.

In terms of having lost potential, I'd say characters like Invisible Woman. Her damage output is through the roof, but she lacks all forms of utility. Characters like that really frustrate me. All they're useful for is checking out their damage output in ROL and whatnot. Characters like that are the worst imo. Despite having great damage output, one really can't use them anywhere other than ROL.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    Diablo and Mags for sure. Some others I hate playing are Ironman, Vulture, Sentry, and Mr Fixit
  • TJayTJay Posts: 38
    superior iron man
    got him as my first 6 star
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Least favorite but useful champ - Sentinel, Darkhawk, Ghulk & Night Thrasher

Least favorite and least useful champ - Diablo, Joe Fixit, Groot, the list is long....
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Gonna be interesting to see how opinion changes on Diablo.

If it does. A Godly Groot would still be Groot; the meme runs deep.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    This is easy:

Ms. Marvel. Literally AN EXACT copy of Captain Marvel classic. Gives me serious flashbacks to the pre-magneto buff.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,491 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Karnak, Rhino, Thor Rags.

Karnak, because he’s not viable for much and his weird catalyst recipe makes zero sense.

Rhino, because he’s junk in the player’s hands (dash, retreat, dash, repeat) but seems to always shine on D. Plus his description is short enough to be a single tweet.

Thor Rags, because he should be so much more, and his jerky mechanics are strange.

Honorable mention: reskins like SIM or Ms.M that add little to the core champ, who is themselves in enjoyable to play.

Dr. Zola
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    I really dislike G2099. She's fun to play but her reliance on ending a fight with an sp3 to (sort of) keep her combo really annoys me. I don't mind having to end with a big sp3 - it's fun! - but not having the option to end the fight with another special attack without losing all of your progress just bothers me to no end. That's partly because I really loathe ramp-up champions in general - I can dislike Aegon and Corvus as well, just not as much as I find their ramp-up significantly easier to manage and much harder to fail at.

Stark Spidey is another one. There's nothing wrong with the champ as such, I just don't mesh with his playstyle. Not my cup of tea.

I find Quake as useful as I find her boring, which is really annoying. I can't just leave her off the team, which I'd do otherwise.

I hate the Sentry. You just cycle through the same boring rotation again and again, it feels like.

OG Cap. I used him so much in the early game. His block proficiency saved me a ton at the time but as soon as I started getting better champs I've never looked back. Well, until I pulled and duped him as a 6* back-to-back recently. God, I hate that dude.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    Honestly? Aegon.

I always hit inevitable lag and as soon as the AI gets a cheeky hit in, he's back to useless. I just hate the pressure of having to play perfectly to ramp him up that it usually makes me play less than perfectly lol
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Mysterio at the moment
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Airwalker, Diablo, Ant Man. Hopefully Diablo will be better next week. Apparently have a bit of a wait on Antman.

Ant man and Diablo are popular to hate