**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heroic EQ Buff

Not sure if this was there last month but I think heroic has gotten a buff. The exploration rewards have a 4* Morningstar. Maybe to expand people’s rosters for any upcoming events or just to make people play heroic

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Might make me actually explore Heroic in future if there's someone I don't have at 4*
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Thanks for notice.

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I hardly get time to explore master. But yeah, if this offers that ISO-for dupe too, it really is gonna be helpful.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    That will actually give people more incentive to explore Heroic difficulty. I welcome this change.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Anyone know if dupe gives Iso?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I'm fairly certain it's the full champ so you should get ISO and max sig crystals. Could be wrong.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I would have explored if the energy cost was reduced.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

I'm fairly certain it's the full champ so you should get ISO and max sig crystals. Could be wrong.
    the three stars and the two stars they did for a while with Beginner are/were certainly full champs not basics. I imagine this is the same.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I explored heroic on autofight and got the max sig crystal. Didnt even realize which champ it was since i never looked at the rewards I mostly do it for the units
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I still miss getting those exclusive 2*s with beginner
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    If I ever need to burn energy 'I just throw corvus in and click autofight.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

It does