**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa need awakening?

Usjrbd1Usjrbd1 Posts: 37
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have many cosmic and I have medusa unawakend, does she need it or is it optional?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    I’d awaken her. What are your other cosmics?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    It gives her more damage and a chance to auto block
    It's nice to have but it's not Mandatory
  • Options
    Usjrbd1Usjrbd1 Posts: 37

I’d awaken her. What are your other cosmics?

The only decent other's I have are annihilus, VTD and vision arkus
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Yes she needs it, not for the auto-block though (you'd need max sig for it to be reliable) but for the 3 furies that make her hit like a truck if you place armor shattered on your opponent. It also makes her an option for the buffed up node too. Also, if you happen to have a 6* or high rank 5* Black Bolt, then pair her with him and she'll get 6 furies instead of three, making her damage become just ridiculous.
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Medusa 5* duped, has helped me soo much.. when she is duped you get fury and your damage really goes up..adding Black Bolt to the team, Medusa gets 6 furys instead of three, and combine that with armor shatter...crazy damage...and you will love the auto block.. I know most players these days use Mags for robots, but I rather use Medusa..a single sp1 after two mediums and you have full control over the fight.