**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A 3 week of pain and summer and irritating.

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    We need some forum content where offended TB players aren't allowed to see, and ruin their game experience.
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    I gives him couple good trys and my the best result it was 2% so no more , this week and maybe all next ones will be skipped as well. After those experience I do not know is any sense to play game where developers are focused at making happy end gamers only. This event is not for fun is designed to kick out number of players.
    Mollinary said:

I gives him couple good trys and my the best result it was 2% so no more , this week and maybe all next ones will be skipped as well. After those experience I do not know is any sense to play game where developers are focused at making happy end gamers only. This event is not for fun is designed to kick out number of players.

Exactly.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Mollinary said:

If your best result after multiple tries was 2% its 100% a you problem.

And it's always baffling when people complain that Kabam is focused on only making EnD GaMeRs happy.
    We rarely get content like this at all.

This event was literally delayed for a year. Do you guys have selective memory
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64

Mollinary said:

And it's always baffling when people complain that Kabam is focused on only making EnD GaMeRs happy.

I don't complain about content , and limitations of content. this event is designed for Tb players and most of rewards is for Tb players only. and is not true the end gamers are neglected, every new content is mostly dedicated to you. rest of players must wait couple month to be able to even tach those part of game.
    Adding Cav i TB to one basked is totally wrong decision. As a cav I wish to have content durable for my level. Now the biggest pain it will be waiting for some silly shards which cost me tu much rev.
    I don't feel challenged by SoP I feel cheated by Kabam.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Mollinary said:

Mollinary said:

I don't complain about content , and limitations of content. this event is designed for Tb players and most of rewards is for Tb players only. and is not true the end gamers are neglected, every new content is mostly dedicated to you. rest of players must wait couple month to be able to even tach those part of game.
    Adding Cav i TB to one basked is totally wrong decision. As a cav I wish to have content durable for my level. Now the biggest pain it will be waiting for some silly shards which cost me tu much rev.
    Why do you feel cheated by Kabam? Because you lack the skill and/or roster to beat this challenge?
    This was the easiest one for me personally, iAbom just put in excellent work, only reason I used revives is because My skills aren’t as good as others but using 2-3 revives per week for these kinds of rewards is perfectly fine, heck I’d be willing to use upto 10 per week considering how easy they are to farm.
    Btw "I used ibom", one character out of 200 is not an argument.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Mollinary said:

Mollinary said:

You do have content designed for your level - every single piece of content in game, excluding the Gauntlet and the Summer of Pain.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

I used Apoc. Others in my alliance used Dr VooDoo, AA, Ibom and others. No one is just using Ibom
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

That is not something anyone is arguing about. iBom is a great counter, but people have listed lots of counters already. BG did a 2 hr stream where he tested lots of champs, Karatemike and KT1 too. So, its not like this fight has 1 counter.

Also, acquiring and ranking up champs with niche utility is part of expanding your roster. There comes a point in the game where you look for what you are missing and fill that gap. This type of content is for those players. We had iBom arena not too long ago where you could acquire a 4 or a 5 star one if you put your time in. He has been in the basics for a long time. Even better, KG is a very old champ and he counters this fight also. If you don't have any of these counters like KG, Mysterio, Claire ranked up, do it and try the fight. The end rewards are worth it in my opinion.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Mollinary said:

Mollinary said:

I don't know what you expected going into content advertised as hard with descriptions like "constant dread".

Its designed for thronebreakers but is still accessible to Cavs. You don't need to solo the fight it has a week duration. Grind arena/revive farm and get it down with a couple revives or wait a couple days for more options to be uncovered. Don't understand people that come to the say it's too hard less than a day after its out.

You say it's a mistake that Cavs are included but I assure you there are Cavs completing it and they'll benefit from the rewards as they should.
    If you aren't ready (you clearly aren't if you can't manage more than 2%) then it's best to move on and let others willing to do it try.

And claiming every new content is mostly dedicated to Thronebreakers is a ridiculous notion
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

Stellar said:

Here is the description from Kabam :smile:

We are presenting a special challenge for those who have become Cavalier (by completing Act 6 Chapter 1) or higher.

Maybe include the entire paragraph for context next time. It's not MADE for Cavs, they're just allowed to try.
    When he said that, I knew Acid Wash Mysterio was going to be included. Everyone planning to complete these fights should have seen it coming.
    I was already expecting it, didn't think they would be generous with the armour break node though.
    They kind of had to. Otherwise we would have a grand total of 2 good counters or else power through with Nick fury or some other champ. KG and Manthing would have been the only 2 able to poison that guy and even manthing sucks with the matador node.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    So I’m not the best player in the world. I used a 6* r1 man thing and it took me 3 revives. Someone with more skills could have easily soloed with man thing. The key word here is skilled. I had the right counter and still needed to revive. I’m sure there will be some maniac who solos with star lord. It’s possible but it takes skill. If you have the skills and patience, anyone can work for this fight.

This was definitely a challenge but that’s the point. It’s supposed to be hard. This is a test of skills more than anything. A 4* could do it but you have to be very patient and very VERY careful. Sure there are some options better than others which make it easier. An endgame player should have at least one of those potential options ranked up.

Acid wash mysterio is an annoying combo but Kabam was actually generous with the armor break node. That expands the potential pool of choices. This is a challenge but not an unfair challenge. If you don’t have any practical option and don’t have the skills, then this fight is simply not for you.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Mollinary said:

What end content have you seen from last 1.5 years other than Gauntlet and SOP which is designed for end game players??