**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's.. have a proper discussion about the AI

2»

Comments

• Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    The Unity framework this game is built on launched an upgraded AI engine last year that learns automatically as it faces opponents (imitation learning for example) - TRUE artificial intelligence. Let that sink in a minute. 😁
  • TrapavkoTrapavko Posts: 36

Kabam is just paving their way to slow death...

I agree with you 100% to entire post but decided to leave most meaningful sentence in reply. I've quit a few weeks ago now come back once a week to see how many pay to play elements they added, how much more complex they make little things, how many new bugs and few people screaming. I was one of those and come here less and less to get my fix from installing the game and this forum gives me the voice of reason. I agree they need to keep the game fun and exciting and promote spending, but don't agree with the model they are going with. Catering to top 5% and rest of player base needs 24/7 play and research to keep up. Thx for starting this post. It's been a fun read.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

The Unity framework this game is built on launched an upgraded AI engine last year that learns automatically as it faces opponents (imitation learning for example) - TRUE artificial intelligence. Let that sink in a minute. 😁

Do you mean.......TASKMASTER?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

• Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

Basically 😆