**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I didn't get season 26 alliance war rewards

I don't know why you guys didn't give me season 26 rewards I played last 5 games.... How long it will take I will receive it

Comments

• Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    If you haven't gotten them now, you won't be getting them
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Season 26 has been over for 4 weeks. There are no season rewards for off season wars, only what you get per war.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    I think it would help if Kabam revised the AW Panels to more specifically detail how many wars have been completed so far in the Season, how many you have actually participated in (as well as how many more are needed in order to get Season rewards), how many wars are left to go in the season, and probably how long ago the Previous Season actually ended. Probably also whether or not we are currently in an actual Season versus just in the “warm-up” off-season break that has just “practice” wars, and how long until the Season actually begins (if in off-season).

That would cut down on the number of posts that always crop up at the beginning of each season who probably don’t know what this structure is (and that the last season here ended over 4 weeks ago, so thus there was no rewards that would have come out several days ago).