**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nexus crystal advice

Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who would u guys take out of this nexus?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    His buff looks good
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Really depends on your roster. Definitely one spicy nexus tho
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    …torch

depends on your roster
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    probably Torch
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Torch, unless your lacking in the mutant/mystic classes
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    HT
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You don't need to awaken torch. His awaken ability is almost useless, even at max sig. Don't go torch.

Bishop buff looks good. SS has his uses for nullifying and bleeding pesky cosmics or nodes that give the defender lots of buffs.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Since I can’t access my champs without picking out of the nexus I will list my best champs from each of the classes represented by the nexus
    Mutant: gambit, storm pyramid x, sunspot, iceman
    Mystic: Morningstar (twice duped) sorcerer supreme, magik, dragon man (duped)
    Science: torch, she-hulk, thing, mr fantastic, void
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    first, congrats! These are great options!

Torch is the best champ here so he's the safe choice, but he doesn't need his dupe.

Bishop might be a risky, but his buff sounds very promising so this wouldn't be a bad choice either esp. if you are already running mutant synergies.

Symb supr if you are planning on doing AOL easy path and/or if you run MD.

In my case, I would take bishop b/c i have a lot of mutant resources for rankup and I wouldn't mind a new champ, but Im willing to take on that risk so that might not be my recommendation to others.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I would go bishop. Torch doesnt need dupe and SS is a bit outdated now with all the bleed immune champs out there
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Torch

Didn't see that you already have him, bishop then