**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

thoughts on the July fourth deals?

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Could players post the deals of TB and those of Cavs that can be bought with units?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Got the 1k TB deal to complete a 6* crystal. Elsa. Nexus was (all new) VPool, Loki and Cull. Took loki, already have duped 6* Cull that I barely use and Loki has some unique utility that they won't get rid of in a potential buff due to Carina.
    Would like to buy the 6* Nexus for 4k as well, still have 12k units left over. But I also have 3 t5b in overflow, so I do not care what else I get with that offer, I will not buy 3 more of them. No way.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    Pretty mediocre.

Got Doom so not too upset but def was expecting more.
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48

Fabricius said:

Got the feelin for months now that if u’re not TB, you are nothing for KABAM...

Even TB's have been kinda shafted when compared to Spring Cleaning and some of last Cyber Weekend's deals. It's just all round poor for most people.
    I don’t only speak for 4th July offers, TB have extra quests, solo objectives etc. No problem they win better Rec for an event. but there is more and more « TB exclusives contents ». Kabam releases contents only for TB without a version for other Titles . So, for TB: some good rec available For others: nothing at all. This let me think that we, the « non-TB » are not worthy of the KABAM attention.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    5k units saved on UC deals, of which 800-1k would help in cav run!
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Jh_Dez said:

Why is the thronebreaker starlord loot vastly different from cavalier?

What's in the TB loot?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    The best TB deal I got as a f2p was the 2k unit gauntlet run.
    If we ignore all fights that were done, it can be treated as an offer right? Right?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Need more t5cc or a full t5cc of your choice for the big deal
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    DJMNH said:

didn't find the offers too overwhelming, so saving units for cyber Sunday or to clear contents.

You'll be disappointed then too. Save your units for gifting event instead
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Denzel116 said:

And to believe since I work night shift, I set an alarm to wake up in the middle of my sleep for this.

I’ll prolly just buy 3 of the 10 dollar offers and save those shards for the new featured 5 stars coming next month.

The 6 star shards are pretty skimpy.

I lied. I went for the Odin. Had enough resources to become thronebreaker afterwards. And let me tell you….the offers from Cav to Thrownbreaker are leaps and bounds apart.

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    honestly why are cavaliers being given so many t4cc selectors, for me I wanted at least a 5* AG maybe a class in the 1k and a generic in the 4k, but instead we got zip in all of the money and unit offers not a single awakening gem, but somehow 5 t5cc selectors in the 1k deal, I am genuinely confused
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

Jh_Dez said:

Why is the thronebreaker starlord loot vastly different from cavalier?

What's in the TB loot?
    1 t2a
    10% t5c frag crystal
    18k t5b shards
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Fabricius said:

Fabricius said:

Got the feelin for months now that if u’re not TB, you are nothing for KABAM...

Even TB's have been kinda shafted when compared to Spring Cleaning and some of last Cyber Weekend's deals. It's just all round poor for most people.
    I don’t only speak for 4th July offers, TB have extra quests, solo objectives etc. No problem they win better Rec for an event. but there is more and more « TB exclusives contents ». Kabam releases contents only for TB without a version for other Titles . So, for TB: some good rec available For others: nothing at all. This let me think that we, the « non-TB » are not worthy of the KABAM attention.
    Since we all agree the deals are less than mediocre, let's not turn this thread to another cav vs tb fight.
    it’s bound to happen anyway
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Deals are kinda bad imo. I bought the 1k unit offer with units I already had but am not impressed with the money offers for thronebreakers
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    For Cavs it's like hmm...
    1 Bundle that looks like it was meant for newly Uncollected Players...
    Or 25 Revives to use as a Safety Net on the Summer of Pain where you can get up to 3 25% T5CCF Selectors and a 6 Star Class Nexus Selector.

Seriously though if they had a Summoner Medic Bundle during 4th of July that had Discounted Revives, that thing would've Sold Like Crazy.
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    edited July 2021

I’m happy about them!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

For Cavs it's like hmm...
    1 Bundle that looks like it was meant for newly Uncollected Players...
    Or 25 Revives to use as a Safety Net on the Summer of Pain where you can get up to 3 25% T5CCF Selectors and a 6 Star Class Nexus Selector.

Seriously though if they had a Summoner Medic Bundle during 4th of July that had Discounted Revives, that thing would've Sold Like Crazy.

The Cav Bundles Genuinely look like they were Uncollected Bundles that at the last minute had 1 10% T5CCF Crystal thrown in the 4k and 10k Offer, and 1 20% T5CCF Selector thrown in the 10k Offer, then said uhh good enough.
    Like don't you Want us to Want to buy this stuff?

Not to mention the Unit Deals which just look so disjointed and thrown together, there's no cohesion between each pack like their used to be, they're constantly shifting what the Big Ticket Item would be and still has incredibly random stuff in some like T4CC Selectors...
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

There is a mispelled item on the 10k offer.

It says it gives T5 basic fragments, but should be T6 basic fragments I believe

I think you’re right. T5b?? Should be t6b, right?
    Lol the “fixed” it without saying anything.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I’m happy about them!

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I bought 3 Parkers Wallets and the 1k and 4k TB unit deals. Knowing this would put me at 2 basics and the 6* Nexus. I'm not unhappy with the pulls. Still not happy with the deals overall.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I really want to do the unit deals to awaken my NF. But that's 18k units, which would leave me pretty much out of units. I think I'll need 3-6k for SoP based on what I spent for Gauntlet. I could use remaining units to explore 7.2 and maybe a lil Abyss.

Most of the other stuff in the unit deals is nice to have but no immediate use. Although those 4 featureds are tempting and I'll miss the opportunity to get a jump on R4 materials.

Am I making the right call here to save my units?