Nexus choice, need quick response

rivetrivet Posts: 190
edited July 5 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I pick, I have a maxed 5 star maxed OR, 5 star dupe symbiote supreme, no 5 star Namor, don’t have many sig stones so cannot sig 200 anyone any time soon. I also run suicide
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,451 ★★★★★
    Suicides the only one who benefits is Omega although he is much much more effective duped and you already have a 5* maxed. I mean ... I'd go Namor in this scenario as a new champ in a high rarity.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,311 ★★★★★
    edited July 2
    Tough one. Do you have sigs for either Namor or OR? Are you willing to hold them until you dupe them?

Namor may be best of the lot.

Dr. Zola
  • rivetrivet Posts: 190
    edited July 2
    Have probably just 20 mutant stones, probably another 20 after this weekend, and some generic stones in similar amount. I wouldn’t mind hold out dupe and sig stone if worth it, now I am not sure how useful is symbiote supreme for future content, still worth r3?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 596 ★★★
    Namor
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Omega, getting him as a 6* is the first step.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 1,165 ★★★
    Namor
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Saiyan said:

The pure disrespect to Sym Supreme is real with these comments. Tho to each their own which is fine.

SS is the best choice here cuz the other 2 not only need to be awakened but high to max sig while SS doesn't even need his sig.

He specifically said he's a suicides user. SS is absolutely terrible with suicides.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,311 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

The pure disrespect to Sym Supreme is real with these comments. Tho to each their own which is fine.

SS is the best choice here cuz the other 2 not only need to be awakened but high to max sig while SS doesn't even need his sig.

I love Sym—but he has the 5* and runs suicides. Not the best choice.

Dr. Zola
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 169
    edited July 2
    Scratch that I originally said OR. Get Namor.
    Thanks all, picked up OR in the end, a hard choice, would have picked up Namor if I am in any alliance that care about prestige, but either way, non of them is going to help me immediately
  • SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,186 ★★★★
    Do you have a nullify champ? If not as

Did you do 6.2 champion?
    I have 5 star symbiote supreme, Clair and doom for mystic now, no good 6 star mystic besides Tigra, but hope they will come. Did Act 6 initial completion, that is needed for TB anyway.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 2,791 ★★★★
    I have r2 namor, and never really use him. Without his maxed sig there are many better champs as 5*s imo. Omega also needs high sig
    Symb doesn't need his sig that much, and you can stick to spamming sp3s, even though it is not as fun as cycling sp2s
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,275 ★★★★
    OM/Namor both count on awaken and high sig.
    Thus SS seems to be better choice if you want immediate usage, otherwise all 3 are good.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 572 ★★★
    I hope u chose Symbiote, rest both needs to be duped for better advantage.

Omega is fine unduped, but way way better duped and high sig, Namor needs high sigs too
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    rivet said:

Thanks all, picked up OR in the end, a hard choice, would have picked up Namor if I am in any alliance that care about prestige, but either way, non of them is going to help me immediately

Well choice