**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you like Thor Ragnarok?

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

Did you like Thor Ragnarok? 56 votes

Yes - he looks badass
21%
GroundedWisdomItay1234212Superman69buttersSgtAnime1Crimsontide1616Numan2_0Wabziragnarok_itealSycreria_1122dfmoore26 12 votes
No - WTF is that dancing stance?
51%
Shynight00CapWW2LewisTheLlamaLosspikvg2782Chris_L_HJakobitzNikskiniAfridAsukiraRydertheblackSpeedbumpJwallace25Iraklisbb75BM670Greenstrokezero7DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeance 29 votes
Meh - looks ok, expected more of his abilities tough
26%
NevvBadqqedfyvrAstralStar_Lord_RotellySungjAshburnRCunhaSuskanutvinniegainzKorporate_KurtXcrøss_TRFreakOrcaShaw06shchong2 15 votes

Comments

• itealiteal Posts: 6
    Yes - he looks badass
    I like him, I’m like new character new dis
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Personally i think his design isnt so bad, kinda like it
    His abilities could definitly be better, OG Thor is better than him
    And that dancing stance.. Wtf is that ****.. He should be more serious. Maybe shield and mace wasn't a good idea, i think he would look better with those dual swords
  • Yes - he looks badass
    same, I realy don’t care about new characters I’m like sheep “baa I don’t care new character new dis” XD
  • Meh - looks ok, expected more of his abilities tough
    Dancing stance made him full joker...kabam u really spoil him
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    I agree that the stance makes him look like a goober instead of a stud.

He sort of reminds me of the deformed hunchback from the 300 movie.
    utfx4uj5dlm7.jpg

om8y0l1rv0tr.png

I would really hope that Kabam modifies his stance. Make him stand upright with confidence instead of hunched over hiding behind a shield.

ROFL ITS THE SAME
  • MattcoholicMattcoholic Posts: 29
    Codornas wrote: »

utfx4uj5dlm7.jpg

om8y0l1rv0tr.png

I would really hope that Kabam modifies his stance. Make him stand upright with confidence instead of hunched over hiding behind a shield.

ROFL ITS THE SAME

It's called a "ready stance" it is how actual fighters approach, so that they are ready to move in any direction needed to avoid hits. Have you guys not ever seen a real fight?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Meh - looks ok, expected more of his abilities tough

It's called a "ready stance" it is how actual fighters approach, so that they are ready to move in any direction needed to avoid hits. Have you guys not ever seen a real fight?

If you did know anything about fighting you'd know gladiators that this thor is based on used large shields like the one thor is using did not avoid hits as their main method of surviving a fight. Thor is holding his shield in front of him when he is standing and this "stance" is meant for blocking attacks not evading them. If you are so knowledgeable about fighting you would know having a large heavy shield means that you won't be dependant on quick mobility and rather defensive stances to defend attacks. " Ready stances" like the low open thor's animation is doing are used in hand to hand combat scenarios where you have to depend on evading hits and employing defensive moves but with a shield like that there would be no point in trying to dodge hits most of the time. I get where the design team was coming from but this bobbing up and down would actually be counter-intuitive to his stability which he needs to properly utilize the shield. Before being condescending to other people please actually take the time to know what you are talking
  • No - WTF is that dancing stance?
    Codornas wrote: »

utfx4uj5dlm7.jpg

om8y0l1rv0tr.png

ROFL ITS THE SAME

It's actually called the "no loob stance" it's the stance we summoners take every time there is bugs, bad offers an bs cash grab nodes and champs