**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus choice, need quick response

rivetrivet Posts: 254
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I pick, I have a maxed 5 star maxed OR, 5 star dupe symbiote supreme, no 5 star Namor, don’t have many sig stones so cannot sig 200 anyone any time soon. I also run suicide
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Suicides the only one who benefits is Omega although he is much much more effective duped and you already have a 5* maxed. I mean ... I'd go Namor in this scenario as a new champ in a high rarity.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Tough one. Do you have sigs for either Namor or OR? Are you willing to hold them until you dupe them?

Namor may be best of the lot.

Dr. Zola
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited July 2021
    Have probably just 20 mutant stones, probably another 20 after this weekend, and some generic stones in similar amount. I wouldn’t mind hold out dupe and sig stone if worth it, now I am not sure how useful is symbiote supreme for future content, still worth r3?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Namor
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Omega, getting him as a 6* is the first step.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Namor
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

The pure disrespect to Sym Supreme is real with these comments. Tho to each their own which is fine.

SS is the best choice here cuz the other 2 not only need to be awakened but high to max sig while SS doesn't even need his sig.

He specifically said he's a suicides user. SS is absolutely terrible with suicides.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

The pure disrespect to Sym Supreme is real with these comments. Tho to each their own which is fine.

SS is the best choice here cuz the other 2 not only need to be awakened but high to max sig while SS doesn't even need his sig.

I love Sym—but he has the 5* and runs suicides. Not the best choice.

Dr. Zola
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Scratch that I originally said OR. Get Namor.
    Thanks all, picked up OR in the end, a hard choice, would have picked up Namor if I am in any alliance that care about prestige, but either way, non of them is going to help me immediately
    I have 5 star symbiote supreme, Clair and doom for mystic now, no good 6 star mystic besides Tigra, but hope they will come. Did Act 6 initial completion, that is needed for TB anyway.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I have r2 namor, and never really use him. Without his maxed sig there are many better champs as 5*s imo. Omega also needs high sig
    Symb doesn't need his sig that much, and you can stick to spamming sp3s, even though it is not as fun as cycling sp2s
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    OM/Namor both count on awaken and high sig.
    Thus SS seems to be better choice if you want immediate usage, otherwise all 3 are good.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    I hope u chose Symbiote, rest both needs to be duped for better advantage.

Omega is fine unduped, but way way better duped and high sig, Namor needs high sigs too
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    rivet said:

Thanks all, picked up OR in the end, a hard choice, would have picked up Namor if I am in any alliance that care about prestige, but either way, non of them is going to help me immediately

Well choice