**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where to use 4*mystic awaken gem?

TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Where to use 4*mystic awaken gem? 32 votes

Mephisto
81%
superunknown012MegaSkater67stakvg2782Player1994AfridBuckeyeKPadqqedfyvr_LivingDeadGirlVartoxSpeedbumpJwallace25Zane22Raven108AAwkWardKhanMedinaAnonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeanceJman2182 26 votes
Dormammu
18%
YellsomeCap253Juan3sbuttersTiredDude2vinniegainz 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Mephisto
    I guess Mephisto is the new shiny toy that will get more kills on defense so probably him.
  • Options
    Thnk u for uor advice @KhanMedina . Guys feel free to comment.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Mephisto
    Mephisto for defense + diversity and for general questing. Dormy is not much different than Magik for power control but seems pretty soft and doesn't have her Limbo to make up for it. I grinded to get and dupe him in the arena just in time for diversity to make him irrelevant to me.
  • Options
    Dont u guys think mephisto regen gonna get nerfed?
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Mephisto
    Honestly it’s Bs that no matter what, Mephisto can regen
  • Options
    Mephisto
    Him and blade just took a dump on the contest. Next up is hood 2.0, always invisible, always stealing power and now also stealing all health per critical attack. If he could die he would pheonix revive after ragnarok was over.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Mephisto
    In terms of awakening I would say Mephisto benefits more. The Degen from dormammu Is nice but it’s nothing major when you’re using him. Duped or unduped dormammu is incredibly useful though. Double immunity, excellent power control with a 100% chance to lock on sp2. Drains a lot when it’s imbued as well. He has a lot more going for him other than that but he can do all of it without being awakened. So I would probably use the gem on Mephisto but still get dormammu ranked up if you haven’t already.