**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4th of July Pulls!

2»

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Only took a couple screenshots, but here we go:

New 6 Stars:
    Archangel
    Jabari Panther
    Silver Centurion
    Domino
    BWDO
    Thor OG
    Angela
    Mr. Fantastic Noodle
    Cap WW2 (cavs)

Awakenings:
    Nick Fury - gem
    Archangel (cavs)
    Falcon
    Ægon
    Mr. Sinister
    Daredevil HK
    Night Thrasher

Sig Levels:
    Hulk x40 sigs

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    being Proven, I just bought the £5 deal with the 7k 5* shards twice. Holding the shards for Cosmic/tech crystals on Sunday. From the leg end crystals I duped my 4*s of Nebula and Claire Voyant from the first two and then Quake and Darkhawk from the second two.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

All from grinded arena units, even picked up the 6* awakening gem afterwards. Spoit for choice with rankups now but might still push for shang-chi and bring him up to r3 too.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Fi
    a

Overall can’t complain. 5-5✰ for $25. Same as last year. Look forward to this and gifting event every year to upgrade my roster.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I only got the unit deals. the 5k formed a crystal, I got 1 nexus and 4 featured

normal: Gwenpool
    Nexus: Angela (second dupe)
    Featured: Mojo, Mr. Negative 2x, Sorc Sup

But my biggest price was the AG, so now I have my favorite champ (colossus) at sig 75 and rank 3. Totally worth the 18k.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★

YAY I AM BATMAN!!
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    edited July 2021
    Love Colossus, that’s why he was my first 6r3 200 sig

I only got the unit deals. the 5k formed a crystal, I got 1 nexus and 4 featured

normal: Gwenpool
    Nexus: Angela (second dupe)
    Featured: Mojo, Mr. Negative 2x, Sorc Sup

But my biggest price was the AG, so now I have my favorite champ (colossus) at sig 75 and rank 3. Totally worth the 18k.

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Does anybody know: If I buy an odin and choose a skill class nexus, can I save it till shang chi is in there then get him?
  • JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56

My amazing 6* luck continues.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

I had some pretty good luck, went with that 6* spidey
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    F2P, only bought unit deals.

6-star Nexus
    Choosed Thing

6-star 2020 Nexus
    Went with Prof X

Rank up gem 2-3
    To pair with Prof X

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

the amount of money some people spend on this game is hilarious :D

And what do u spend ur $$$ on?
    My class nexus @Fluffy_paws I pulled him from a basic a while back, and is the reason I haven't taken my sig 200 5* to r5:

Now two regular Nexi, very very happy with both:

Ones that I forgot/didn't SS:
    Aarkus from a basic (good)
    Cyclops red dupe from basic (garbage)
    Sym spidey from basic (garbage)
    Hood was one of 3 options (I forget other 2) he was the best even without an upcoming buff and I run ghost (good).
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

My class nexus @Fluffy_paws I pulled him from a basic a while back, and is the reason I haven't taken my sig 200 5* to r5:

Hood was one of 3 options (I forget other 2) he was the best even without an upcoming buff and I run ghost (good).

Tell me your secret
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    edited July 2021
    Pi
    Picked mole god....is my 2 R2 6 star.
    Messed around got enough shard's for a reg 6 star and bam. first 6 star dup
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    I've been basically free to play since day one. . makes it that much more rewarding ....did drop 1000 units and got cgr and torch though. 2 of the 3 main 5s I still wanted.....I'd call it a successful free weekend

DawsMan said:

Tell me your secret
    Forget that he's in the crystals and be pleasantly surprised.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    So far, duped my 5* storm x
    Also got 6* prof x and 6* CG.
    So happy I took the dive.
    Decided stuff it, bought a third £5 bundle so I can get 3x 5* crystals and duped Colossus 4* in the one legendary crystal and then got a new 4* Archangel in the other.

Which was nice.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    With a few big purchases, I was able to r5 these champs

Popped these 6*s

But mostly excited for these new champs

I got Civil Warrior, Green Goblin and Yondu out of the three cosmic/tech dual class 5* crystals. Looks like my effort to get another Cosmic is going to go as well as my effort to get a Mystic did. (5 Science, 2 of them dupes before I got a Mystic)

Is Yondu worth ranking up?
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    All 5*
    OGBP
    Rogue
    Magik
    Symbiot Supreme
    Imm ibom
    Beardo along with a class AG for him
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    Not really, he’s an okay champ in very small situations, but there are a lot more champs that are better even in those situations.

I got Civil Warrior, Green Goblin and Yondu out of the three cosmic/tech dual class 5* crystals. Looks like my effort to get another Cosmic is going to go as well as my effort to get a Mystic did. (5 Science, 2 of them dupes before I got a Mystic)

Is Yondu worth ranking up?