**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Tomb shards...

I've still got 1200 shards for this months EQ cav crystals. Have I missed something or has everyone else got the same?
I'd assumed there would be a calander to top them up but there is only 4 days left now and no sign of one.
I'd really like another pop as they have been REALLY good to me!
5&6* Dr.Doom, 5&6* Silver Surfer and double Hulk Rags too. 1 last shot to dupe Dr.Doom please 😁
Oh, I know the shards are in the daily deals but even if I did buy one it'd be 6k shards so still wouldn't add up to having 0 left...

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    arena + deals

may have not yet done one of the 2k special objectives
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    GarrettN said:

I’ve done all the arenas and quests I can and I have 1200 left over. It’s just encouragement to buy the daily deals now.

If the deals made up to a full crystal that would make sense, but, they don't. It seems silly that they've not calculated them properly IF that's the case- that there is a 1200 surplus.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    Well, if last month is an indicator they will offer a ‘top off’ deal on the shards for units early next week. So, the ‘odd number’ is both an incentive to buy the daily deals but is also a way to extract a few more units.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★

Well, if last month is an indicator they will offer a ‘top off’ deal on the shards for units early next week. So, the ‘odd number’ is both an incentive to buy the daily deals but is also a way to extract a few more units.

You nailed it!
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    'Top Up' still triggers me, lol. Reeks of those terrible Chinese cash-and-burn games I used to stumble into trying out at 3am.