**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awake 6* Fury or 6* Doom

MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I have a 5/65 Fury already and don‘t know if the 6* will help me that much.
I don‘t have 5* Doom and i like him alot

Help me to decide

Awake 6* Fury or 6* Doom 18 votes

Awake Fury
88%
Alfa_PigeonWarlord5386ReferenceAdvNo_oneukRenaxqqParam1988QfuryADwar616Zan0ScrubhanJoshKosh557Draconic_12OEMVSchnoodleEdisonLaw 16 votes
Awake Doom
5%
Ackbar67 1 vote
Save the Gem
5%
Real_Madrid_76_2 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Awake Fury
    I'll be impressed if anybody at all says Doom - Fury might have the best single point awakening in the game - in my opinion, he does.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Awake Fury
    This is a troll post??

Six star Nf will help in later stages of content
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    No_oneuk said:

I'll be impressed if anybody at all says Doom - Fury might have the best single point awakening in the game - in my opinion, he does.

I know that but my point is that i already have a awaked 5/65 which (for me at least) doesn‘t make it that important to use a gem on a 6* ;)
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Awake Fury
    This is the most stupid question I've ever seen on here.

It's no contest.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Save the Gem
    Corvus doesn't need high signature level only the awakened ability is useful and doom doesn't need it at all. You already have 5/65 NF so 6 star won't feel much difference. Go for Corvus or show some other options rather