**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you r3 6*unawakened Dr Doom or awakened Claire

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just want to get some opinions. Or maybe wait till I can awakened Dr Doom?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

Do you have suicides?
    What content are you on?
    Who do you enjoy using more?

No suicides. I’m thronebreaker buy play a bit casual.

Other option is to wait until I dupe doom

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    Neither champ requires their awakened ability so I wouldn't bother about that unless you care about prestige. I r3'd my unawakened Doom as soon as I possibly could, no regrets. I probably would have done the same with Claire if I'd had her, but not before Doom.

That said, I don't run suicides. If you do, Claire is the better option by miles.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    DOOM
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Doomdoomdoomdoom
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

Just want to get some opinions. Or maybe wait till I can awakened Dr Doom?

I have both r3 unawakened. Either is a great choice.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    if you dont run suicides doom all the way.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    I was in that boat a month or so ago ... I went with Claire. I don't run suicides but Claire fit a better need for me at the time with her immunities ...so I R3 her first ... and today I ended up being able to R3 my Doom so it all worked out lol

My point is ... you'll be able to eventually do them both so go for who fits the immediate need right now.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Definitely doom
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Doom
    I ranked 3 mine undupe. He don't need Sig ability to be awesome but nice to have
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Doom all way
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Both
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Both

That’s obviously the ultimate answer.

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Crys23 said:

Both