**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guardian is Going to be the best counter for Bishop after his buff

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

His high energy resistance at max SIG will minimize this Damage
    edited July 2021

He has the ability to block unblockable Mutant specials when he has above 3 force field charges
    This will make that long sp1 seem not so scary anymore

At max SIG this incerate debuffs might actually heal you if you have will power
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I personally think Maw has the edge here.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Vision is quite literally the hardest counter to Bishop. There is no other.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    So is the most annoying thing about fighting bishop the incinerate debuffs? If so, I believe high-sig Angela would be an easy non-tech counter to bishop. You could argue that incinerate immune champs could be a little bit better, but I don't think there's any one that doesn't have energy based attacks, or place incinerates themselves (Angela's attacks are all physical, and she doesn't have any energy debuffs).

I guess one could worry about the unblockable specials, but I'm pretty sure there's a way to get around that without having to drastically change her playstyle (make him hold block to get rid of them).
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    The champ my mind goes to immediately is actually Punisher 2099. The way he can completely cut of Bishop's power gain is probably going to be amazing for fighting him. If you team him up with Nick Fury, you get the safety net of 10 seconds of debuff immunity whenever you're inflicted by an incinerate which should allow you to ignore Bishop's SP1 if he manages to get it off.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

So is the most annoying thing about fighting bishop the incinerate debuffs? If so, I believe high-sig Angela would be an easy non-tech counter to bishop. You could argue that incinerate immune champs could be a little bit better, but I don't think there's any one that doesn't have energy based attacks, or place incinerates themselves (Angela's attacks are all physical, and she doesn't have any energy debuffs).

I guess one could worry about the unblockable specials, but I'm pretty sure there's a way to get around that without having to drastically change her playstyle (make him hold block to get rid of them).

Colossus should be great for it
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Colossus should be great for it
    Damn, I forgot about him...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Quake

I mean. Quake counters like 90-95% of the game so that's a redundant statement
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry how will you have force field charges to block unblockable specials if you are using them with light ending combos?
    🧐
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Ghost
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Vulture:

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    No more doom cheeze?
    Asking as haven't read the buff update.

No more doom cheeze?
    Asking as haven't read the buff update.

It's gone reduced to atoms
    it's still in Abyss though