**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summer of pain predictions

So who do y’all think will be the final 4 bosses for this whole thing? My guesses are a gauntlet thanos of some kind, grandmaster, collector, and maybe galactus but still not sure about that last one, would love to see your thoughts!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping for a pre nerf 6.2.6 The Champion, Emma Frost with Armor Break Immunity, Power From Afar, and Aggression Fury, and hopefully a Venom boss that I can quake
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    I’m also expecting an iron man infinity war somewhere in this as well
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Emma with the node that requires you to have her having 3 debuffs . And a bleed and poison vulnerability. Jk. It will be worse that that.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    -Champion pre nerf with an an added node
    - Emma with Armor break immunity
    - Venom with mystic ward
    - Spider Gwen with spry, limber, enhanced specials and heavy handed
    - Apoc map 7 nodes with unblockable specials
    - Korg with an energy thorns node and mix master
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150

-Champion pre nerf with an an added node
    - Emma with Armor break immunity
    - Venom with mystic ward
    - Spider Gwen with spry, limber, enhanced specials and heavy handed
    - Apoc map 7 nodes with unblockable specials
    - Korg with an energy thorns node and mix master

No Korg.No Thing.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    Sheesh, it took me a while to realize that the current SoP guys are already there in the game, with just slight variations.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Do you bleed , explosive personality - colosus
    Good luck
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Aspect of war, mercy Sabretooth
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol funny thing is you guys are guessing all these really bad fights but you’ll also be the first ones in the forums complaining why they are there.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited July 2021
    human torch, where only mystics can join the fight
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    grfvb said:

and all bosses should have a node that shuts down quake and ghost. or at least quake 🤮🤮🤮

If they do this then it should be through other means then a true focus node. Still wanna use other evade/miss champs.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    I could see there being a Do You Bleed Emma fight with some extra nodes, like on the path in 6.2.6.

I think you could make a very interesting fight out of that by adding armor break immunity, shifting immunity (bleed/poison), empowered immunity, and maaaaaybe bleed vulnerability.

You’d have to use a champion that doesn’t have bleed on their basics but does have access to big bleed damage, probably off of specials. Ideally one chunky bleed as compared to a bunch of little ones so that when she shrugs it, she doesn’t get too much power. Honestly… Hawkeye would be a solid choice for this fight.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I can imagine them throwing in that Act 5 Ultron boss, with something to make cheesing more difficult. While he's already part of a Carina's Challenge and they might not want to use him again, I remember that boss being really tricky back in the day and wouldn't mind another go at him in updated form.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Sunspot
    Ultron
    Mister Sinister
    Mysterio
    Emma Frost
    Rogue

Omega Red
    Fury

Professor X
    Abomination
    Ibom
    Night Crawler

Take your pick
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I can imagine them throwing in that Act 5 Ultron boss, with something to make cheesing more difficult. While he's already part of a Carina's Challenge and they might not want to use him again, I remember that boss being really tricky back in the day and wouldn't mind another go at him in updated form.

I doubt it much. With the introduction of Magneto, he'd simply be a joke. Even a 4 star would be able to do the fight with ease. ( Of course a ranked up one)