**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeking Advice: Sig, Awaken Gem, Etc.

zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Well, following some July 4th deals and completing content, my account has sprouted some odd issues for me to resolve. The most immediate being 10x 6-Star Basic Signature Stones in my Overflow Stash.

As much as I'd like to sit on my 6-Star Generic Awakening Gem for an ideal candidate (Ghost, Nick Fury, Corvus, Archangel, etc.), I'm a bit worried that I won't get such a target for a long time, and this will just result in more and more 6-Star Basic Signature Stones getting dumped into my overflow. Which is why I'm kinda leaning on Awakening Doctor Doom and then using him as a 6-Star Basic Signature Stone dump.

Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

I have attached the image below to sum up the resources I am working with. Note that I am a newbie Thronebreaker, and I expect to be developing further resources at a fairly slow pace. I'm also in a super casual Alliance, with no plans in the short term to be chasing high level AQ or AW. And I don't plan to be doing any High End content other than monthly stuff anytime soon.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Doom as 6-Star is 3rd highest in prestige. Go for it.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Yeh, I mean you don't really have a champ worth a generic tbh..

Only option you have is
    Awaken Doom with a generic... Ouch

Or dump your excess Sig stones in to cull

Me personally I'd bite the bullet and just throw them in to cull.. although they're generic 6* Sig stones, they are far easier to come by then a 6* generic!

I mean could you imagine if your next 6* is nick fury...

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    You've got 13 days. That awakening gem will still be there if you need to dump stones into Doom. It's too bad that a generic has to go to him but far from the end of the world. Wait 12 days or so, see if the July event gives you some 6* shards and maybe you pull a good champ.

Oh you have cull. I would dump the 10 into cull cuz it's just 10 and it's better than burning a generic.