**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which title do you think is better

MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Which title do you think is better 39 votes

Soulless
61%
Etaki_LirakoiNevvBRektorRbvojtikYellsomeMillybearRaaMarvinSuperman69VartoxNinjaWarrior99SupremeWarlordhydrogohardzerogodsDOKTOROKTOPUSBarry_Allen007Nexus_UY_ScutiSkimbobborDrewbe14Str 24 votes
Soul Survivor
38%
GroundedWisdomTheLazyKingThomaszarVision_41HeroBoltsyRotellyBUZZdog3000Darkrider05Anonymous346SpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzMr_mc_person34G0311imnooneHellstorm_ 15 votes

Comments

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Soulless
    Yes I would have sold my soul if I knew there was no rewards
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Soulless

I mean they did tell us that there wasnt gonna be any numerous times
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Soulless
    Markx wrote: »

i can't keep up with everything :)

• Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    They also said last time with "don't push the button" that rewards won't be increased.so i was an idiot and i puhed the button... but they were...they were MUCH better
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    Soulless
    It sounds cooler. Kind of wish I did sell my soul now
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Soulless
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    They also said last time with "don't push the button" that rewards won't be increased.so i was an idiot and i puhed the button... but they were...they were MUCH better

They did say however that there would be better rewards for not pressing the buttons at all, what they say Woudlnt happen was that there was no reward difference for when you pushed the button because at the time there was a belief that if you waited longer to push the button you could get better rewards.
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    Soulless
    I still wish I had the button-masher title.
  • Markx wrote: »

Its a shame you didn't get one last chance to sell your soul, and receive the "Non-believer" title.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Markx wrote: »

Its a shame you didn't get one last chance to sell your soul, and receive the "Non-believer" title.

WOW! I’d have LOVED that as a blue title
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I sold my soul after the event was over but i g7ess it was too soonnafter cause i still got the soul stones (all removed now without getting used),and the soulless title replaced them...guess i just lucked out and yeah it kinda sucks but we expected it to be like the "don't push" deal...and ended up tricking ourselves.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Useless