**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.4.3 antman

AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
He has microreflect, spite and stun immunity nodes. After dying there with r3 torch even with his prefight I though "Hey, I have r2 falcon, whom I never use. It must be his time to shine!". So I took falcon, and... he died. He's my second worst r2 after Karnak, I guess. Apparently, his 100% aar reduction doesn't work where I need it. So how do I solo that antman? I'm trying to do exploration itemless, but can't think of any other option, if falcon doesn't work. Will probably try it with void, but mine is not duped, so it would be a painfully long fight. Is there any better solution?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Namor
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Champs like namor and omega red can get around the micro reflect damage to get the solo. Alternatively if you're good with quake you can turn off spite by timing your dex with the concussion from your aftershock to ignore the node completely.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Champs like namor and omega red can get around the micro reflect damage to get the solo. Alternatively if you're good with quake you can turn off spite by timing your dex with the concussion from your aftershock to ignore the node completely.

@Mobile_P0tat0

Don't have omega ranked up and only have 6 r2 not awakened namor
    Will try it with quake, thanks a lot! Didn't know she can turn off spite, so didn't even consider using her
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Max Sig namor is one of the most important champ for whole act6 exploration. Atleast it was for me.
    People often don't talk about it...

I used Quake (spite trick) as I didn't had namor for the fight but luckily got him during act6 exploration.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

I'm trying to do exploration itemless

Lol, good luck with that.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Aleor said:

It is definitely possible
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Aleor said:

There is a difference between possible and probable. Is it possible-yes. Is it probable-99.5% of the gamers-no
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Aleor said:

There is a difference between possible and probable. Is it possible-yes. Is it probable-99.5% of the gamers-no
    I'm not saying I will succeed. But as I don't have Mr4, I won't do sting path anytime soon, and I have nothing else to do. So I just restart quests I can hypothetically again and again and again. Getting to antman with champ above 80% was ok so far. Also I have some r3 champs I can use there, so it's definitely easier for me then it was for people who did it before nerf
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Do you have blade and Deep Wounds maxed? You can kill ant-man with parries (stun immune means a lot of bleeds from a parried combo), and I heard that the final two hits of Blade's SP1 cannot be glanced (and i never saw them glancing to be honest), plus you can still hit ant-man and regen the damage back if needed. I'm exploring the same quest and this is the strategy that i will try, I hope I'm right ^^"
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Graves_3 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Aleor said:

Bruh, BG (who is most definitely not the best MCOC player) was able to do 6.2, the hardest chapter in Act 6, itemless, at a time where there weren’t as many counters or any nerfs. It is 100% possible but all it would take is a bit more time
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Magneto. Surprised no one has suggested him yet. Antman is #Metal. You don't need to stun him. You can do basic attacks. Some of them will glance, but you can take antman down without reviving.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

@Mobile_P0tat0

Don't have omega ranked up and only have 6 r2 not awakened namor
    Will try it with quake, thanks a lot! Didn't know she can turn off spite, so didn't even consider using her
    Np. If you want to see a video on it Munash used quake for it and he has most of his act 6 paths recorded on his channel