**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Usefull is Apocalypse's Awakened Abilitiy

WordunkenWordunken Posts: 302 ★★
ı got lots of sig stones waiting around from july 4th.
ı had some awesome six star pulls so ı dont want to rank up any 5 star champ so ıll use this sig stones on one of them who is already ranked up and awakened. apoc fits.
Question is how usefull do you guys find the apocs heal ?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Definitely drop them into Apoc. His healing is underrated by the forum community.

Depends on the other options tho
    Apoc is better then every other mutant, the only argument I could agree with is if he needed the stones to get AA to 112 sig level. Beyond that and coupled with OP’s desire to focus on 6* makes the rest pointless.

And trust me you’ll want that healing when you use Apoc for entire mesmerize or mix master paths.
    If you use him for the entire path then he won't even get the healing because he needs to skip some fights. Also, he's not the best evade counter IMO since it takes a while to get to 100 evade disorient charges.
    He would be the main attacker but not every fight. With 4 charges he can easily down mesmerized path being stun immune. Mix masters he will hit 100 evade charges by the 3rd fight.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Wordunken said:

no ı mean ım focusing on some 6 star rank ups so cant bring a 5 star utility champ for his awakened ability up.
    and ı want to dump those sig stones on apoc but ım not sure.
    so ı want to get some advice on his sig ability if you guys have him at sig 200.

(shortest explanation ; is apoc at sig 200 usefull. would ı regret it)

What other champs do you have duped that you would consider to be on a similar level to apoc?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I feel like his awakened ability is definitely useful but not necessary. I’ve had 4* apoc for a while (I use him to make my 6* gambit a horseman in aq) and I recently pulled the 5* and I’m realizing how convenient his awakened ability is. If you have the gem and sig stones to spare (and no one else good to use them on) I would definitely use them on him.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Definitely drop them into Apoc. His healing is underrated by the forum community.

Apoc is better then every other mutant, the only argument I could agree with is if he needed the stones to get AA to 112 sig level. Beyond that and coupled with OP’s desire to focus on 6* makes the rest pointless.

And trust me you’ll want that healing when you use Apoc for entire mesmerize or mix master paths.
    Sig 100+ Omega has more value from his sig than Apoc and Omega is pretty good.

Jaded said:

Underrated doesn’t mean ima waste some of the rarest resources on a champ that doesn’t need it. Would save the sigs for someone in need of high sig like void, namor, OR, etc.
    Then you are still wasting the stones if you are using Apoc and they are sitting on the bench.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Only if you are using OR more then Apoc. If not then it’s still a waste just because OR benefits more damage from it. If he is used less then Apoc, then the stones are still wasted.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Only if you are using OR more then Apoc. If not then it’s still a waste just because OR benefits more damage from it. If he is used less then Apoc, then the stones are still wasted.
    He gains a pretty significant amount of damage though. And having another source damage is helpful in small ways.
    Wordunken said:

firstly they are generic yes so any choice can do
    ı have lots of 5 stars who arent ranked up.(a lot)
    ı got angela rank 4, my second choice but ım completely out of any t2a and ı need a lot of it for 6 star rank ups.
    and my other choices can be
    magik.
    scarletwitch.
    ihulk
    hype
    cgr
    void
    and almost all of those other than magik are 100+ sig.

Just think of who you will use vs who you won’t use. Whatever that answer is use them there. People get caught up thinking “void needs high sig so I’m going to use them there”. But it’s not helpful if you don’t actually use void. Out of this list my considerations would be sw or apoc. I’ve got 100+ 6* and I still use my 5* Apoc everywhere.
    edited July 2021

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

He gains a pretty significant amount of damage though. And having another source damage is helpful in small ways.
    That isn’t the point though, using a champion is more important then which champ actually benefits more from increased sig.
    Wordunken said:

Jaded said:

Just think of who you will use vs who you won’t use. Whatever that answer is use them there. People get caught up thinking “void needs high sig so I’m going to use them there”. But it’s not helpful if you don’t actually use void. Out of this list my considerations would be sw or apoc. I’ve got 100+ 6* and I still use my 5* Apoc everywhere.

its the exact thing man. ı use some of them regularly but not for their sig and void fall off a lot this days.
    only champ ı use heavily without sig200 is apoc and when you bring apoc you might as wwell bring another mutant(aa for me( and switch between two of them so ı can imagine it beeing usefull. is it tho?
    It’s helpful, not game changing. I won’t lie, but it’s nice to get 10% health boost after letting AA rip up some fights. That 10% can be the difference of using items or not. To me, that’s more important then having a champ I won’t use at sig 200.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Wordunken said:

Jaded said:

its the exact thing man. ı use some of them regularly but not for their sig and void fall off a lot this days.
    only champ ı use heavily without sig200 is apoc and when you bring apoc you might as wwell bring another mutant(aa for me( and switch between two of them so ı can imagine it beeing usefull. is it tho?
    Void fall off a lot? huh?
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

That isn’t the point though, using a champion is more important then which champ actually benefits more from increased sig.
    And I didn't disprove that? Just that for most, Omega's sig has more value than Apoc and brings in a bit more than "just damage".
    Wordunken said:

Jaded said:

If you use Apco regularly, then invest in him.

Haji_Saab said:

Its 5* sig stones .. use them as you like .. you will refill your inventory really quickly

This exactly as well. Now a days I just look to see who is close to sig 200 and throw them into that champion.
    Will3808 said:

I feel like his awakened ability is definitely useful but not necessary. I’ve had 4* apoc for a while (I use him to make my 6* gambit a horseman in aq) and I recently pulled the 5* and I’m realizing how convenient his awakened ability is. If you have the gem and sig stones to spare (and no one else good to use them on) I would definitely use them on him.

At this moment in time 6* sig stones are one of the rarest resources in the game. I would ensure that they are put into someone that a)needs the dupe to be great or b)requires a lot of sigs to be great. Or even c) would in increase prestige (if thats what you need). I wouldnt put them into a champ that doesnt even need the sig to begin with to be great. At the end of the day its the OP account but im pretty sure that there will be someone in his roster that need them more and will have a greater impact
    edited July 2021
    Wordunken said:

firstly they are generic yes so any choice can do
    ı have lots of 5 stars who arent ranked up.(a lot)
    ı got angela rank 4, my second choice but ım completely out of any t2a and ı need a lot of it for 6 star rank ups.
    and my other choices can be
    magik.
    scarletwitch.
    ihulk
    hype
    cgr
    void
    and almost all of those other than magik are 100+ sig.

Wait, are they 5* stones or 6* stones? If its 5* stones yeah use them if you want. I would say hype or void would defo benefit from them more but you can get access to them a lot faster now so youll refill them quickly