**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker club!

Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
After spending a bit more units than I probably should have, I got thronebreaker R3ing this bad boy and beating the grandmaster! Super excited as 5 Star corvus cleared so many lanes this last week in my 6.3-6.4 dash and got him as a 6 star for all my hard work. Going to be nice to have one dedicated to aq and one to use in war if I'd like. Also got claire from the 5 star nexus who I passed up previously in another nexus with Doom, cuz ya know he's doom.

I came back to the game after I left in 12.0 this January, hit uncollected in late Feb, Cav in late April, now thronebreaker a little more than 2 and a bit months later. I was aiming for thronebreaker before cyber monday, but literally every 10% crystal I've gotten and any selectors went to mutant and definitely got super lucky. On to 7.1!

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats! In a perfect world this is how everyone should get thronebreaker. In conjunction with finishing act 6.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Next step become breaker of thrones!

Congratulations OP, Apoc is a beast.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Grats. Apoc is a great rank up
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate. I recently got TB as well and it's a great feeling. :)
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Congrats! In a perfect world this is how everyone should get thronebreaker. In conjunction with finishing act 6.

IMO that's way too early
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Congrats!!
    Rank up Apocalypse. He's great, especially if u use him with Cable.