**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Usefull is Apocalypse's Awakened Abilitiy

2»

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Definitely drop them into Apoc. His healing is underrated by the forum community.

Depends on the other options tho
    Apoc is better then every other mutant, the only argument I could agree with is if he needed the stones to get AA to 112 sig level. Beyond that and coupled with OP’s desire to focus on 6* makes the rest pointless.

And trust me you’ll want that healing when you use Apoc for entire mesmerize or mix master paths.
    He’s great solely because he’s an atta
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Definitely drop them into Apoc. His healing is underrated by the forum community.

Underrated doesn’t mean ima waste some of the rarest resources on a champ that doesn’t need it. Would save the sigs for someone in need of high sig like void, namor, OR, etc.
    Then you are still wasting the stones if you are using Apoc and they are sitting on the bench.
    I dont have to invest sigs in a champ i use every day if the sig ability dont matter. I use apoc more than i use aegon, so invest sigs in apoc? You mustn’t understand the rarity of these resources. People use quake all the time and dont invest sigs in her.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I found Apocs sig to be extremely useful for AQ. Once I realized he worked extremely well for my paths, I max sigged him. I don't think it's the best for general questing but it can help.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Apoc is better then every other mutant, the only argument I could agree with is if he needed the stones to get AA to 112 sig level. Beyond that and coupled with OP’s desire to focus on 6* makes the rest pointless.

And trust me you’ll want that healing when you use Apoc for entire mesmerize or mix master paths.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Underrated doesn’t mean ima waste some of the rarest resources on a champ that doesn’t need it. Would save the sigs for someone in need of high sig like void, namor, OR, etc.
    Then you are still wasting the stones if you are using Apoc and they are sitting on the bench.
    I dont have to invest sigs in a champ i use every day if the sig ability dont matter. I use apoc more than i use aegon, so invest sigs in apoc? You mustn’t understand the rarity of these resources. People use quake all the time and dont invest sigs in her.
    No, I would put them into aegon over Apoc. Aegon gets used the most of all champions because of the LOL and AOL uses. Plus he still rocks story quests. Aegon wasn’t an option for OP, if it is for you then the answer changes. It’s not going to be the same for everyone. It takes a little bit of common sense though.

Why would someone dump stones into omega red if they don’t use him or run suicides? Same goes for void or even capiw? Benefitting the most from sig stones has to consider if they player uses that champion as well.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

As someone who manages his resources with a very conservative approach, this honestly hurt to see. I think in most instances you are either using Apoc forest fights or you make someone a horseman and rarely use him again. I would much rather use my sigs on someone like Professor X or Omega who do get a lot of benefit from their sig, rather than someone with very limited application.

And if these are generics, I definitely wouldn't use them on Apoc.

Also, simula makes a very interesting argument on his channel that perhaps sig 112 is a myth, and sig 20 is just fine. I recommend checking it out.
    Then you don’t know who to use apocalypse, I rarely make horsemen and use him more than those mentioned (I have them all ranked up either 5*r5 or 6*).

Again if OP isn’t using omega red/void/namor why would he put stones into them? That makes no sense.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

No, I would put them into aegon over Apoc. Aegon gets used the most of all champions because of the LOL and AOL uses. Plus he still rocks story quests. Aegon wasn’t an option for OP, if it is for you then the answer changes. It’s not going to be the same for everyone. It takes a little bit of common sense though.

Why would someone dump stones into omega red if they don’t use him or run suicides? Same goes for void or even capiw? Benefitting the most from sig stones has to consider if they player uses that champion as well.
    Not necessarily. Some champs arent used every day in the game but have niche uses that a lot of champs dont offer. Like voids heal reversal for example. Id rather put stones into something that will have an occasional use or situation specific use than apoc for example that i dont think needs a lot of sigs into him at all

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Not necessarily. Some champs arent used every day in the game but have niche uses that a lot of champs dont offer. Like voids heal reversal for example. Id rather put stones into something that will have an occasional use or situation specific use than apoc for example that i dont think needs a lot of sigs into him at all

Okay, void sig 1 will reverse healing. Omega red sig 1 has more damage potential then no sig. arguably namor needs sig 200, but he’s so niche right now I probably use him 1-2 times a month. So tell me where where are you wasting your sig stones?
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

As someone who manages his resources with a very conservative approach, this honestly hurt to see. I think in most instances you are either using Apoc forest fights or you make someone a horseman and rarely use him again. I would much rather use my sigs on someone like Professor X or Omega who do get a lot of benefit from their sig, rather than someone with very limited application.

And if these are generics, I definitely wouldn't use them on Apoc.

Also, simula makes a very interesting argument on his channel that perhaps sig 112 is a myth, and sig 20 is just fine. I recommend checking it out.
    Then you don’t know who to use apocalypse, I rarely make horsemen and use him more than those mentioned (I have them all ranked up either 5*r5 or 6*).

Again if OP isn’t using omega red/void/namor why would he put stones into them? That makes no sense.
    There was a typo, but I said you are more likely to use him for most fights. We are also assuming that these are class sigs for some reason. In no universe would I put generics into Apoc unless he was my only decent option. It isn't that his sig is utterly useless. The issue is that it won't add enough benefit for most people that it is worth investing the most valuable current resource in the game (excluding r4 mats which aren't of current value).
    Oh I read back the type makes sense.

Generic 5* sig stones are plentiful now a days. I max sig a 5* every item use now just because of the how many they release combined with class ones. I think people put too much pressure on using them it gets overshadowed by actual use by the player.

My 6* duped void/omega red sit on the bench while I still bring my 5* Apoc into most lanes. So for value, maxing out Apoc sig would make sense. The healing is more beneficial then credit is given.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Okay, void sig 1 will reverse healing. Omega red sig 1 has more damage potential then no sig. arguably namor needs sig 200, but he’s so niche right now I probably use him 1-2 times a month. So tell me where where are you wasting your sig stones?
    I'd spend them on guardian over Apoc and it isn't close. And void can technically reverse heal at sig one, but it would be almost impossible to get 100% up time below sig 80. The more passive you want to play, the higher you want his sig to be.
    As I stated before when someone asked about aegon. I would definitely put sigs into 5* guardian before 5* Apoc. My guardian is max sig but my Apoc isn’t. The answer to OP is Apoc is good enough for his sig stones compared to what else his options are plus what he uses. This won’t be the same for everyone.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I'd spend them on guardian over Apoc and it isn't close. And void can technically reverse heal at sig one, but it would be almost impossible to get 100% up time below sig 80. The more passive you want to play, the higher you want his sig to be.
    As I stated before when someone asked about aegon. I would definitely put sigs into 5* guardian before 5* Apoc. My guardian is max sig but my Apoc isn’t. The answer to OP is Apoc is good enough for his sig stones compared to what else his options are plus what he uses. This won’t be the same for everyone.

Which sig seems more important to you? It’s not easy to just pop sigs into a random champ and have enough for someone that needs it.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    man you made it sound like you're talking about a 6* apoc.

sig the 5* if you want and enjoy the champ. I could see the benefit for wars and chip damage.

colossus, AA, namor really need sig over apoc but do what ya feel man. 5* sig stones are much easier to get than 6*

Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Which sig seems more important to you? It’s not easy to just pop sigs into a random champ and have enough for someone that needs it.
    I think a sig 200 namor is important to have on the roster. But again, OP didn’t mention he even had namor as an option. This is going in circles, we can talk about every situation possible but it doesn’t matter if OP doesn’t have those champions as an option or use that champion enough to make use of the higher signature ability.