**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best rank 5 option. My first rank 5

DflexDflex Posts: 69

Comments

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    if you don't have awakening gems for Warlock or NF, go Apoc!
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    U don’t need an awakening gem for warlock
    KoiBoy18 said:

if you don't have awakening gems for Warlock or NF, go Apoc!

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    NF if awakaned. From next sq solo objectives we will get 5* generic awakening gem so I would rank up NF and later awaken.

P.S. you can get that gem if you are atleast Cavalier.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I would go with Warlock. He doesn't need his awakened ability or any other champs alongside him, and he has some of the best utility in the game.

I can't really speak for Apoc since I don't have him myself, but from what I know about him, he becomes a lot better with a lot of mutant champions alongside him (and he makes them better as well). If you don't have any, you might want to hold on a little. Then again, if you do have more mutant champs he might be worth ranking up.

And Nick needs his awakened ability to become the god-slaying bleed-machine that he is. But when he is, he's an r5 no-brainer.
  • Options
    DflexDflex Posts: 69
    Ercarret said:

I would go with Warlock. He doesn't need his awakened ability or any other champs alongside him, and he has some of the best utility in the game.

I can't really speak for Apoc since I don't have him myself, but from what I know about him, he becomes a lot better with a lot of mutant champions alongside him (and he makes them better as well). If you don't have any, you might want to hold on a little. Then again, if you do have more mutant champs he might be worth ranking up.

And Nick needs his awakened ability to become the god-slaying bleed-machine that he is. But when he is, he's an r5 no-brainer.

Have an awakening gem for NF and also a decent amount of mutants around apocalypse

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Dflex said:

Ercarret said:

Have an awakening gem for NF and also a decent amount of mutants around apocalypse

Then definitely NF. I have them all but I'm using NF the most.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Dflex said:

Ercarret said:

Haha, in that case I don't really have any suggestions for you. I can only congratulate you on an abundance of awesome choices. :)