**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bishop hype train

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion

Took him to rank 4 today I have hope for his buff
plz don't be another daredevil

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I've got all the materials ready to R1-R3 a mutant. I'm really hoping he's good so I can take him up.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I can't see me using my Bishop over the other OP mutants on my team, but he is fun.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

I will never understand why people rank up champs before they're buffed in hopes of the buff being good.

Expiring resources
    They why not dump them in another champion, surely you have a good champion to rank up other than one to be buffed.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

I will never understand why people rank up champs before they're buffed in hopes of the buff being good.

Expiring resources
    They why not dump them in another champion, surely you have a good champion to rank up other than one to be buffed.
    You overestimate my luck
    And if not, because it's fun to gamble then
    Fair enough, it's also fun to see people complain that x champion sucks when they ranked them up before the buff went live.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    A safe gamble imo. Just the addition of parry-stun, and loss of overload damage makes him very solid.

If he's not amazing in general, then I'm at least sure he'll be amazing under certain conditions. Another cheese candidate is always a good thing to have.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    I’m going to be taking a few mutants to r3 soon. Just waiting for this buff to go live to see if my duped Bishop is going to be one of them, I really like how he looks on paper.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Skill champions are pretty annoying to fight so having a mutant that specifically counters them should be good. I think his buff will be nice
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

Will be nice, hopefully he turns into a beast
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    3 hour's left
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    There's one reason I can't wait for it and it is quite possibly the single greatest line in buff history:

Punish Debuff Shrugging

Whenever the opponent Shrugs off a Debuff, Bishop will punish them with a burst of damage, careful not to bring Kingpin against Bishop’s new kit!

There's one reason I can't wait for it and it is quite possibly the single greatest line in buff history:

Punish Debuff Shrugging

Whenever the opponent Shrugs off a Debuff, Bishop will punish them with a burst of damage, careful not to bring Kingpin against Bishop’s new kit!

It’s a great mechanic. Basically they took Storm X’s stun shrug counter and jacked it up to 11. I love it.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Punish Debuff Shrugging

Will it work for jubari panther?

Punish Debuff Shrugging

Not sure, cleanse is weird. I’ll certainly be looking to test it though.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Punish Debuff Shrugging

Probably not, cleanse is a new mechanic that seems to be shrug off except you don’t get punished
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Bishop was my first 6* champ...so I'm really excited for his buff