**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who for my R3 Skill

Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who would you take to rank 3 first. I have enough stones to get any choice to sig 100-150

Here is my 6* Skill roster and top 6*. I also have a r5 sig 200 aEgon

Who for my R3 Skill 52 votes

Falcon Duplicated
28%
JadedLvernon15_Sham_Kill_GreyMobile_P0tat0_coloAstoundsThoye3king_ov_scrubsCeltic1981BlôdletterDoovid12tofuシBening_OneNalak8 15 votes
aEgon Duplicated
15%
pseudosaneReferenceAleorHera1d_of_Ga1actusSparx265Real_Madrid_76_2Cynicsswinnner_1 8 votes
Shang Chi + Generic Awakening.tg
55%
Whiskey_PoetMachoNachoF4k3_GaM3rHammerbro_64AanthoUnidentifiedCreature10or_StrongEtjamaddomFiiNCHIronGladiator22Param1988Doctor_Strange19AlyzanBuffBeastQfuryXguard77_hbtygbty423_SkyLord7000Hoitado 29 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Falcon was my first skill R3, but at the time I did not have a lot of other viable options: it was between him and Stealthy I believe. I just did my next skill R3 and my choices were Nick, Aegon, and Shang-Chi. I ultimately went Shang-Chi, but that was a gut instinct choice: I think I'm going to ultimately get more mileage out of SC. Plus 39.6k T5 skill so my next one is not too far away so the choice was less painful for me personally.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Does he really need his dupe though?...
    Would you not prefer to save it?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Falcon Duplicated
    Qfury said:

Does he really need his dupe though?...
    Would you not prefer to save it?

The dupe adds damage per strike, so it’s nice to have.

OP - I’d go falcon but can’t be wrong with any of them honestly. I like the majority of your options.
  • Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    The duplication of so gives you the ability to critical hit through blocks which is very helpful especially on his five hit rotation.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    aEgon Duplicated
    Stealthy for prestige otherwise aegon
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    KIllmonger for sure!
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I have Shang Chi jealousy!

If you play high tier wars though I would switch my vote to Falcon. I have him at r3 sig 110 and he's an absolute monster.
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Falcon Duplicated
    Falcon would be a very good option, especially since he's awakened