**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Woohoo! Time to Celebrate!!

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

I'm super happy pulling him! Right when I was considering ranking the 5 star to rank 5.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Still rank up the 5* if awakened

Yup, I will do it, but after Magneto. Who wouldn't want a sig 100 AA maxed? :lol:
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

I'm super happy pulling him! Right when I was considering ranking the 5 star to rank 5.

@Fluffy_paws
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

True that. One can never have too many Archangels
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

True that. One can never have too many Archangels
    Same goes for magnetos, ghosts
    Kerneas said:

I smell some lack of ISO. A serious lack of ISO. Congratz tho, ISO is temporary but AA is forever

Well yeah, I have even Professor X to level up, and a few more. Not to forget how much ISO the 6 stars need.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Just did this in the last level up…also gave him my mutant gem and 19 sig stones…he feels so incredibly powerful at 6* r3

Just did this in the last level up…also gave him my mutant gem and 19 sig stones…he feels so incredibly powerful at 6* r3

IKR? I really wouldn't mind taking him to rank 3 unduped... I just need the catalyst lol.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

@Fluffy_paws
    I'm not jealous.
    I've moved on.
    I'm over him.
    Not jealous.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

@Fluffy_paws
    I'm not jealous.
    I've moved on.
    I'm over him.
    Not jealous.
    Then boom
    You pull him this month
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

@Fluffy_paws
    I'm not jealous.
    I've moved on.
    I'm over him.
    Not jealous.
    Then boom
    You pull him this month
    Actually hoarding all my crystal shards so i can open a bunch when I'm hammered. It'll lessen the pain of not getting Arch- I mean reaching sig 60 on my boy Iron Fist.