**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More Iso needed

As an end game player, Iso feels like it’s incredibly hard to get right now. I have four champs I’d like to r3, but the iso tank is empty. Hopefully t5 iso is made more available soon!

Comments

• AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    I'd give you a ton of my iso because it always expires. Just give me some of your 6* in return ;-) as a cav in a mediocre alliance I always lack t2a t5bc and great champs to rank up. Everyone lacks something.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Wish they would just double it for 5 and 6s like 48 id be fine with each time i dup a 5/6 star since helps then would love to know if theres a timeline on when iso on 5s/6s be increased
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★

In one of his last tweets on Twitter Seatin said Kabam listens to the community.

I wish they would also listen to the players when we've been asking since months for an increase of iso when duping a 5* champ compared to a 4* (or a 6* compared to duping a 5* champ).

Please Kabam, get it done!

Agreed 100%
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, 6*s are an ISO sink. I have approximately 20 6*s at rank 1 level 1 simply because I don't have any iso to allocate to them. I believe to level one to 1/25 takes around 80 tier 5 class iso. That's mental!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Yeah, 6*s are an ISO sink. I have approximately 20 6*s at rank 1 level 1 simply because I don't have any iso to allocate to them. I believe to level one to 1/25 takes around 80 tier 5 class iso. That's mental!

I don't see anything inherently wrong with not levelling up 6* champs you're not going to use. It's exactly why my 6* G2099 isn't getting any ISO.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

I don't see anything inherently wrong with not levelling up 6* champs you're not going to use. It's exactly why my 6* G2099 isn't getting any ISO.
    I never understand why people are compelled to rank up and level up every champ they get immediately. My 6 star Apoc just went to rank 2 only because I had T2A expiring. I took Doc OC to R2 for the same reason and because I don't have him ranked as a 5 star while my Apoc as a 5 star is maxed. My prof X is still R1 lvl 1 6 star since I don't need him for anything now. I can easily level up these champs by opening some 4 star crystals, but I don't need them now. I say the same thing every month when these threads appear. Stagger your rank ups and level ups.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

I never understand why people are compelled to rank up and level up every champ they get immediately. My 6 star Apoc just went to rank 2 only because I had T2A expiring. I took Doc OC to R2 for the same reason and because I don't have him ranked as a 5 star while my Apoc as a 5 star is maxed. My prof X is still R1 lvl 1 6 star since I don't need him for anything now. I can easily level up these champs by opening some 4 star crystals, but I don't need them now. I say the same thing every month when these threads appear. Stagger your rank ups and level ups.
    Yep, I completely agree. There are almost no situations where anyone should find themselves needing multiple 6* champs levelled and ranked up the second after they pull them.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I have 19m gold
    But no iso
    Tuff life
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I just want an increase in iso from dupes. I keep pulling more dupes than new champs and I still have some champs I want level up at rank 4 and rank 5 (which is the highest level for me possible rn).
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    New month, about time for multiple “not enough xyz resource” threads to be brought back out. It’s like this is on a schedule or something. Folks must have gotten bored about complaining over lack of Summoner Appreciation calendar.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    More iso = More catgold.
    Oh no.
    open crystals and your iso problem is solved.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    A bigger problem is how long it takes to lvl a 6* cause the iso inventory is so small.

When not using class iso.. and using basic it takes 10-15 times back and forward to get the champs levelled.. this is madness
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Im low on iso as theres many champs i wanna r2 or r5 for some fun things to do with them and just enjoy them plus arena points just no iso to actually rank or level them, i think 5s should have more iso bricks and make 6s iso same as 5s since having 3 star levels all same iso amount is too small when 6s take like 100 iso bricks almost as ive recently kept tabs on one as i did level up a mutant that i also wanna r2 for testing but had only 100 iso bricks in overflow which is pretty much empty now from that 1 champ only. And once we get 7 stars in future iso be even more demanding since would take even more iso than what we get now
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I wish every time we form a t5cc we also get 2 4* crystals just for namesake..Lol
    Iso vanishes leveling a new good champ 2/35
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    Other than duping champions a fix to the iso issue I see is bringing back the halls of iso but in rotation class catalyst quests that happen each day so you can get iso more easily. We have permanent quests for cc so it isn't out of the question to have the same for iso.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

Other than duping champions a fix to the iso issue I see is bringing back the halls of iso but in rotation class catalyst quests that happen each day so you can get iso more easily. We have permanent quests for cc so it isn't out of the question to have the same for iso.

I actually think that could be pretty neat. They don’t have to offer huge amounts of iso and people will have to spend their energy to get it so you trade some story exploring/clearing or whatever you would do with your energy to get level up material.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    We need tier 6 iso from 6 star dupes
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    We keep bringing it up and forum kids just like in to argue why they should add more iso just to get threads deleted and there accounts don’t even have a R3. Good luck getting a real response or kabam’s help for that matter. They just added a unit offer for iso to the store, they are fully aware of the lack of iso. Long as the whales keep buying cavs though they happy apparently.