**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Corvus charge for BWDO in war

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 762 ★★★
This war, I had Corvus food for my full path.

Prof X... 1 charge ... no problem
Mysterio... another charge... no problem.
get to BWDO, node 24 fight went fine... but
next fight: iceman... only have 2 charges. Huh? Maybe I missed something / didn't want to think about it mid-fight
next fight: guardian... confirmed, still only 2 charges. 3rd charge not the end of the world but...
next fight: IMIW... having the extra glave charges would have been nice here. Took more damage than I needed to. I did get to 3 charges, but I honestly don't know if that 3rd charge was avenger or for knocking him down after auto-block. Without another avenger to fight against, would be impossible to say.

BWDO is tagged an avanger... no other glitches, timeouts, etc... Any feedback on what's going on / are other people seeing this? I've been burned far worse with bugs lately / more want to know for planning for future Corvus usage, especially in war.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Iwim was most likely from tech as with corvus he dont really get to 4 armor ups to autoblock
  • BWDO is just totally bugged in war, and has been ignored largely by kabam so far. Not even acknowledged, sadly.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★

This war, I had Corvus food for my full path.

Prof X... 1 charge ... no problem
    Mysterio... another charge... no problem.
    get to BWDO, node 24 fight went fine... but
    next fight: iceman... only have 2 charges. Huh? Maybe I missed something / didn't want to think about it mid-fight
    next fight: guardian... confirmed, still only 2 charges. 3rd charge not the end of the world but...
    next fight: IMIW... having the extra glave charges would have been nice here. Took more damage than I needed to. I did get to 3 charges, but I honestly don't know if that 3rd charge was avenger or for knocking him down after auto-block. Without another avenger to fight against, would be impossible to say.

BWDO is tagged an avanger... no other glitches, timeouts, etc... Any feedback on what's going on / are other people seeing this? I've been burned far worse with bugs lately / more want to know for planning for future Corvus usage, especially in war.

Submit a bug report if you have not.