**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Summ(on)er Resort Passes edited to reflect cost. Thank you all!

Thanks kabam boo!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

TBs getting shafted as usual 😂

How?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    So the difference bwtween camp and resort are the additional set of milestones and some extra benefits in the form of quicker claiming of milestones and stuff.

Not anything that hurts FTP much. All good!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    So can someone put it plain and simple for me.

What exactly are the extra benefits for £20..
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Love the choices offered for people to focus on the catalyst/awakening gem/sig stones/shards that they are looking for to progress. I’m all for some chance, but tbh I have way more T5CC formed and ready to use than I do T2A atm. Catch me picking up all of those offers, and maybe some 6* shards while I’m at it
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

This event is on for a limited time only, so don’t miss out!

Start Date: July 7, 2021 @ 10AM
    End Date: October 13, 2021 @ 10AM

ah yes, summer in october
    Have you been to Texas? October is the real start of Summer.
    that's true. forgot about the other 99% of the world for a second there. it gets down to 40 degrees where i am in october
    It's still 90+ here in TX generally. August is the worst month by far.
    10° higher and you guys will be boiling. Do you make your coffee in the sun?

Kabam Boo said:

Let’s be real, the only non-Summertime here in Texas is probably February.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    edited July 2021

Kabam Boo said:

that's true. forgot about the other 99% of the world for a second there. it gets down to 40 degrees where i am in october
    how’s the power grid down there
    Depends on the energy company lol. I never had an issue during either with the company I had. Texas is the prime reason you don't deregulate energy.
    It's not about your company. All companies get energy off the grid. But I believe we're the only state that isn't connected to national grid, and why we couldn't get additional power during the winter storm.

The people that kept power the whole time were usually around something that HAD to stay up (for instance someone who lives near a hospital, police station, fire department).

FWIW our grid is still the same as far as I remember, and there was some talk that if our consumption didn't go down we could see "rolling" blackouts during the summer which would be ridiculously cruel.

And I say that as someone who sat without power for over 36 hours on one of our "shifts". Would not like for that to return, and for all the talk about investigating ERCOT, I don't see any fruits of that labor. Hoping the blackouts don't return because if so, I'm moving to an area that won't go down. Sorry, but never again.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

So the difference bwtween camp and resort are the additional set of milestones and some extra benefits in the form of quicker claiming of milestones and stuff.

Not anything that hurts FTP much. All good!

If that's the case, it depends of what those 7 milestones are
    To clarify, will we receive all of the different kinds of tokens from milestones? Or will we have to choose between catalyst tokens, shard tokens, etc? How many will there be of each?

I guess I could wait until tomorrow but it would be nice to know
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Chikel said:

Kabam Boo said:

10° higher and you guys will be boiling. Do you make your coffee in the sun?
    Where I live we are over 40C witch is over 100F
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

So summoner appreciation has been free to all players in the past. Looks like now higher rewards are behind a paywall? Stuff like this is just greedy.

Higher rewards are not behind a wall. Double rewards are. The milestone ones from summoner camp and all the token rewards will be available to everyone.

The next set of rewards will open once you trade for the prior set.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

So summoner appreciation has been free to all players in the past. Looks like now higher rewards are behind a paywall? Stuff like this is just greedy.

Higher rewards are not behind a wall. Double rewards are. The milestone ones from summoner camp and all the token rewards will be available to everyone.

I see now. Pay for additional milestone rewards. Thanks.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Will we be able to purchase everything in that store if we 100% complete the event?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Hey man, can u please explain what exact benefits we get with each pass compare to camp? I don't know if it's language barrier or i just can't get it
    Yeh I can't make head nor tales of this...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Let’s be real, the only non-Summertime here in Texas is probably February.
    True, I think it's February 30th only though lol
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    No_oneuk said:

so the free stuff seems to be (for cav and thronebreakers)

1 2% t5cc frag crystal
    24800 6* shards
    11000 5* shards
    21000 4* shards
    10 cav crystals
    1 5* awakening gem generic
    1 5* awakening gem
    1 4* awakening gem generic
    4 4* awakening gem
    5 6* sig stone generic
    5 6* sig stone
    30 5* sig stone generic
    10 5* sig stone
    225 4* sig stone generic
    1 t5b fully formed
    5 t2A
    9 t4b
    6 t1a
    1 t4cc selector

over 98 days - right?

In the solo event a picture of units are presented so could be some units as well since usually summoner appreciation had units.